Guess the Map IX: The Richese are no match

say1988

Deity
Ground Rules[/SIZE]

One person will post a map, and everyone will try and guess what that map is representing. Once someone gets it right, they will post the next map. If they don't have a map/don't want to post one, then they can declare an open floor.

If a map is posted, and no one is able to get it right/the person who posted it hasn't told us if someone got it right after a bit of time (one to two days), then open floor will be declared. If you post a particularly difficult map that is not finished after three to four days, post larger and larger hints to speed along the process.

Also, if you are the first person to post on a new page, please re post the map unless you have customized display settings. The standard number of posts per page is 20. This is for the convenience of other users.

Here are the labeled islands of the Caribbean Sea, and the Pacific and Indian Oceans for reference.
Spoiler :

Furthermore, here are some blank maps:

Spoiler :

Spoiler Big :

Spoiler Big :

Spoiler Big :

More blank maps here and here

Previous Threads

Each colour indicates that the country leads in this item. The colours represent the top 12 items of this class of items. The split of Russia and China don`t matter, it was just the easiest way I could find to colour them with multiple colours. Obviously more hints will come after some guesses, as I do believe the map is a little lacking on its own.

Countries with multiple timezones?

Each colour indicates that the country leads in this item.
Different types of crime? US #1 in mass shootings, China #1 in mass stabbings, Nigeria #1 in religious violence, India #1 in rapings, and Russia #1 in bear riding.

Do the colours somehow represent the item, or are they arbitrary?

I'm not sure that Peru and the US are well-known for their profusion of Eastern Orthodox churches. :)

There should be a new Amendment to the US Constitution, protecting the right to bear rides.

Do the colours somehow represent the item, or are they arbitrary?

Arbitrary. I went across the "standard colours" in excel and tacked on grey and black. To be honest, the different colours were included just because the final map is better being able to see what each country is top in.

Dark Red
Red
Orange
Yellow
Light Green
Green
Light Blue
Blue
Dark Blue
Purple
Grey
Black

They show the top producer of these items. The items are all related. And the use of 12 is pretty arbitrary in that was the data I had.

Cars, coca leaf, oil, potatoes…

Different types of grain? Like Poland's number one in rye and Peru quinoa(?).

Yes. I was honestly surprised it wasn't entirely China and Russia (though they still hold half of them and there is a big drop of in quantity produced, Quinoa is a tiny fraction of corn.

Top Bottom