Guess the Map IX: The Richese are no match

Something with goverment? Like how long was country without one or something like that?

Does it have anything to do with mottos?

Your previous guess was closer.

Something with goverment? Like how long was country without one or something like that?

Nope.

Hint1: Try making a list of the highscoring (5-6-7) countries and look what some of them have in common (the Democratic Republic of the Congo is one of them). Not all of the red countries have this characteristic, and is definitely not required to make it to the red end, but having it really helps.

The green-coloured countries will barely give you any information about what the answer is, although a certain subgroup of countries all fall in the green end of the spectrum.

Hint2: Out of the box.

Major hint tomorrow.

It's punch and judy practioners, isn't it? You don't get much more out of the box than that.

So, I'm feeling very veeeeery confident I've got this one.

Official operating system language versions. It's pure logic.

Places visited by Tintin?

Decent guess, but doesn't come close.

Belgium could have been placed in a separate category, although it definitely fits in the '7' category too.

Hmmm, I don't remember him ever being to Chile.

Maybe a bigger hint.

Hint1: If this was a Dutch site the colours and scale would be different.

Hint2: Mordor would rank 1 on the scale, the Galactic Republic would rank 6.

Hints:

*Democratic Republic of the Congo.
*Democratic Republic of the Congo and Republic of the Congo
Hint: Dark green is 0, dark red is 7, the ones in between are 1-6

No, but it does (in a way) have to do with language.

Hint1: Try making a list of the highscoring (5-6-7) countries and look what some of them have in common (the Democratic Republic of the Congo is one of them). Not all of the red countries have this characteristic, and is definitely not required to make it to the red end, but having it really helps.

Hint2: Out of the box.

Hint: BELGIUM #1

Something to do with the name of the country?

Length of the country's name?

Chocolate!!!!

edit: so consumption per capita, or production per capita?

Top Bottom