Guess the Map VIII: Didn't Color the Island Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. That's so US #1.
Like even the USSR looks puny in comparison. If you stick with Summer Olympics.
I counted onn a combination of the two. Germany has I believe a good record in winter Olympics. Further hoped for obscure earlier Olympics (if Hungary could dominate football...). Still was a looong shot I admit.
edit: And dame me. I actually listened to a radio program about how Germany used to be the center of such horse competitions the other day...

Hey metatron, you die, gringo. I hate de horses, man. ¿Comprende, gringo? I kill you now. Run, or die!

Aw, Borachio did all the work and you snatch it. :D

Jup, i wanted a map with horsies* - just to troll Takhisis. :p

I really thought this would be easier. The map reeks of western entitlement. It's shouting "Romney!".
Now you tell me how i was supposed to get people from meatballs and nuclear facilities to horsie ballet?!

*Tried to find all sorts of things, like maps of populations of horses/feral horses etc. Found nothing!
Went like "Screw it. I'll do the medal thing - the dataset is so small i can whip that up in 20 seconds myself."

Can you please post the source of the map ?

Something to do with oil or gas or some kind of natural resource ?

Yes (pretty much).

And red is the high end, light-yellow the low?

Human earwax by tonnage. That's surely got an upper limit, and I've always thought it might be a resource in the future: for the manufacture of delicately scented candles.

Excrement?
Urine? A lot of those countries with high values suffer from drought, and destillated urine could combat that.

It's not potassium is it? There's quite a lot of it in graveyards, I've heard. But not in crematoria. Ah...so...what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom