Guru

civplayah

phantasm
Guru ho Jana was teaching his pickle-anatomy class when someone asked,
"How does learining the anatomy of a pickle help you in life?"
"You will discover the secrets of nature, along with the spirits as well." Guru ho Jana really believed in that stuff, but some say he is mentally... umm unfit. Some just say dumb. But Guru ho Jana might actually hear the wind talking and see the pickle's bones. And soon everyone else will, too...

The Guru just wanted to bring knowledge to the town, but he just ended up annoying everyone he came across. He wasn't stupid, so he eventually realized that the town had benefited in no way from his classes. He ended up packing his bags and heading down the new road. He was about to be a half of a mile out of the town where he came across a toad.
"A walking pickle!" He thought that the toad was a walking pickle. Since he taught pickle anatomy, this new species MUST be examined. As quickly as he could, he rushed back to the city.

Pete sees a weird looking guy running down towards the town with a from.Hmm...I wonder why the old man is excitied. I think I will go and find out!

With that Pete starts running towards the weird man. Just then he trips on something and falls flat on his face on a rock and is knocked out cold. He later wakes up and see the man with the frog staring at him....

"A talking pickle! Are you not excited? The pickle could be magical, the pickle could be edible. The pickle could be like a sun. The pickle could be a god!"
"Ribbet."
"It has advanced language!"
"Calm down... person. Okay, so you found a talking pickle. Maybe we should taste it."
The Guru licked it, but as soon as he did, he "BLEH!"ed and the toad ran off.
"It's probably not a pickle... person. What's your name?"
"I am the infamous Guru ho Jana. And now I will go wash my tongue. And go see if my house is done."
~​
The Guru had many stages in his life. He just entered a new one: a farmer. He'd been trying to grow walnuts for ages, but he still doesn't know how. Maybe he should try giving them some water. Then covering them up after he places them in the hole.​

Pete wakes up a little groggy after Guru licking the frog. "Oh my head...," says Pete. He then sees the Guru planting walnuts and wonders...what the heck is he doing now? He then walks to the Guru, but he pushed Pete away.

"Im planting walnuts! Back away, unless you want to do that walnut dance!"
"Whats the walnut dance?," asked Pete.
"Aw...well first you must....."

Cemyr had noticed somebody planting a walnut from the distance, and decided that he must be stopped. taking the long trek to where somebody he had seen around named Guru ho Jana, he finally reached his destination, and seeing Pete shaking his body like a maniac, he was not at all suprised to see that his prediction was correct.
"What did you tell him to do now?" asked Cemyr
"Um..., ah, the walnut dance" admitted the Guru timidly.
Cemyr's impending rage was quite predictable. he pulled two smooth pieces of wood together, starting a fire. He brought the fire over, and before the Guru could stop him, he had set the walnut on fire.

"Stop that! You already caused a huge wildfire that Cyc had to put out! Let me plant my walnuts! I'm trying to discover how to make them bigger!"
"I hate walnuts! I'll set them on fire all day long!"
"Fine! Do ya have pickleophobia?"
"No..., and don't go planting pickles!"
"But I must! Look, I can use the talking one!"
"Ribbet."
"Hello to you too!" With that he shoved the toad into the hole. His visions of farming were a bit primitave, but they were at least progress.

Pete then looks at the Guru, then at Cemyr with an odd look....
"You know...let's try growing something else..like...strawberries!!! Everybody loves strawberries!!" says Pete.

The Guru just looks at him, and goes back to trying to make the walnut grow...

Pete then takes the walnut and accidently drops it on the ground....All three look amazed from what they saw inside the walnut...

Pete then looks at the Guru, then at Cemyr with an odd look....
"You know...let's try growing something else..like...strawberries!!! Everybody loves strawberries!!" says Pete.

The Guru just looks at him, and goes back to trying to make the walnut grow...

Pete then takes the walnut and accidently drops it on the ground....All three look amazed from what they saw inside the walnut...

OOC: What did they see in the nut? I don't really get it.

Truckingpete's RPG writing style appears to be different from yours or mine. He seems to like leading the story to a point and then having someone else carry on from there. Kind of like a sucsession game, only with stories. At this point, someone else would write the next piece and explain what was in the walnut, and perhaps why it was so amazing.

Truckingpete's RPG writing style appears to be different from yours or mine. He seems to like leading the story to a point and then having someone else carry on from there. Kind of like a sucsession game, only with stories. At this point, someone else would write the next piece and explain what was in the walnut, and perhaps why it was so amazing.

(yah pretty much...I can change if you want :lol: I'm so use to this style though, but I can do your guys style its all good!:goodjob: )

What they saw in the walnut was actually nuts! They didn't know there where nuts in a Walnut. They didn't even know a walnut had a shell!

The Guru thought about planting those strawberries, because the walnuts just got too complicated for their technology. He went over to a vine and started picking them.

Top Bottom