Happy 24th Narz

:bday:
Happy birthday oh conjurer of philosophical threads :)

Cimbri

Edit: :eek: What is my post doing up here? The phenomenon is still occurring… I’m scared…

Hey, happy birthday, Narz!

And don't worry, the cake is in the mini-fridge--which is in the mod bar. :evil:

Gah, the proportions of this celebration have sent my post back in time. This one should be right after Plexus' post on the second page.

Happy Birthday, neighbor. I hope you didn't have to go anywhere. I was on the 5 this morning in SB and the traffic was crawling along at 10 mph.

7ronin said:
Happy Birthday, neighbor. I hope you didn't have to go anywhere. I was on the 5 this morning in SB and the traffic was crawling along at 10 mph.

Wow, you guys are neighbors? Crazy.

Happy birthday to you, the eternal optimist! I wish I was as happy spirited as you sometimes.

Peace be upon you sir.:)

Drink some sparkz narzzz!

Have a good one, old boy. Another birthday for one of the top blokes of the Internet.

Happy Birthday Narz!

I would have thought such an occasion would have warranted a new thread intead of a three year bump.

Thanks Simon! :salute:

Mathilda said:
Happy Birthday Narz!

I would have thought such an occasion would have warranted a new thread intead of a three year bump.
Thanks, I thought so too.

Ah well, lets enjoy it while it's here. :)

By the way, I hope my thread gets at least as many replies as this one. :D

Narz said:
:lol: I think you might need it bumped every year for - hmmm, quite a few years to get that many.

Wow - you should give us some of that youth elixir you are taking ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Narz :king:
:band: :cheers: :bday: :beer: :hatsoff: :bounce: :cheers: :band:

Here's a cupcake cat - or a cat cupcake for you. :D

And thank you ! :thanx:

Narz said:
Thanks Simon! :salute:

Thanks, I thought so too.

Ah well, lets enjoy it while it's here. :)

Happy birthday, have a good one :goodjob: time to get my army of DL's active then ;)

Top Bottom