Have their been any crimes near you?

There is no crime in Liverpool.

Or maybe not. Once a 17 year old girl slashed nearly all the car tyres on my street, she did 3 of them on my car.

My Mum used to live in a quiet little town and there was a murder just a few doors away (it was a domestic murder I think).

A few years back someone had his hand chopped off with a samurai sword after a row with another customer at a city centre chinese restaurant over spring rolls or something. He went home to get his sword and came back.

Lots of drug shootings.

Stephen Gerrard allegedly glassed a DJ in Southport (near Liverpool, I used to live there) after he refused to play his favourite song. Trial to follow soon.

Joey Barton also went on a Liverpool city centre spree of beating up people in the steet, he was jailed for that though. His brother is doing time for the racist knife murder of a kid at a bus stop in Liverpool as well.

Recently gang members were banged up for shooting dead a 12 year old kid who was hit by a stray bullet.

Burglars at Duncan Ferguson's house used to get beaten pretty badly quite often too.

I forgot about that Duncan Ferguson incident.... he's a Hun scumbag but thta one made me laugh

Oh, he got burgled about 3 times, with the same results each time. He was never charged. It's not as if the burglars didn't know what to expect... probably Liverpool fans hence not gifted with intelligence ;)

Council tax rates in my area are a crime :mad:

Hmmm... Well in Chicago there are 600 people who are murdered every year.

In a 4 block radius in the past year there has been like 3 murders. One a 14 year old who was killed apparently over a fight over a bike. Another a robbery of a jewelry store where the owner was killed. I cant remember the other. I am sure there are probably other crimes (not necessarily murders though). But I dont pay much attention to local news.

One time right outside my house maybe a year and half ago, I witness a temporary shootout and a police chase. the gun wielder crashed some 100 feet from my house. Then he got out and ran down an alley firing his weapon back and the pursuing police in the distance.

Maybe some other things but since things like this are uncommon and as I result I dont remember to make specific incidents.

The night before we moved in to our cuurent let the house next door was victim to an arson attack and my previous let (just around the corner) was aparantly the location of a murder (ten years ago).

That said I don't notice a huge lot of crime in the neighbourhood. It's very civil.

Since when was suicide a crime?

Attempting suicide is illegal over here. I don't know about actually succeeding but i guess outlawing is pretty futile.

Edit: I looked this up, and apparently it's not. You can get involuntary commintment, though.

The only near by crimes that I can think of are the good kind of crimes. Moonshining, weed, shrooms, ect.

Otherwise I can't think of a single thing that has happened to me or people I know.:)

Gotta love country livin'.:king:

Although there is the occasional meth lab here and there...

Well a friend had this happen at his school this week..2 days ago was a stabbing then fight afterwards, next day was a beating related to the stabbing, day after that teacher arrested for rape, and same day kid at school got shot and killed in drive by.(this is in california)
Im talking about high school FWI

Much of the violence was drug/gang related even though the one guy wasnt in a gang they thought he was and got stabbed for it cuz he wore red to school

When i first moved to town there was a girl and her boyfriend that were car jacked, thrown into their trunks and left in a parking lot for a day. That happened about a block away, and had me worried for a while. Luckily for them it was autumn.

Not a night went buy where there wasn't someone getting chased by cops or being slammed on the hood of a police car it seemed like. Although it was probably just 4 or 5 times a month.

Oh they do, actually they were just upgraded a few years ago, it seems there are a lot of people without any backbone that absolutely HAVE TO go out at 3 am to get their fix (like me). They are everywhere!
Can't you just go to the local 24-hr convenience store?

On thread topic, there was a horrible crime here not long ago. A very brutal murder of a young housewife. Very shocking to the community.

Can't you just go to the local 24-hr convenience store?

I guess that´s one of the reasons these vending machines are so successful over here: we don´t have 24hr convenience stores (verboten). Smaller shops close at 6pm, bigger ones at 8pm and some stores in bigger cities close at 10pm. There are some gas stations which are open round the clock, but there are not too many of them in the countryside.

Top Bottom