Have you ever cheated *with* somebody?

Would causing harm to another person in a jealous fit of rage really be the best way to deal with the situation?
I believe you mean "rit of fealous jage"

Well did your A ever explain why she hooked up with C? And did C ever explain why he didn't care about ruining your friendship by hooking up with A?

So much for being ambiguous. I was being coy, by friend, I meant me. I'm still reluctant to admit things on internet forums. Not that her ex would read these, but she may see these if I tell her about them (actually I have mentioned where I post, but not my user name). She'd get upset at me discussing personal stuff, so I won't.

So much for being ambiguous. I was being coy, by friend, I meant me. I'm still reluctant to admit things on internet forums. Not that her ex would read these, but she may see these if I tell her about them (actually I have mentioned where I post, but not my user name). She'd get upset at me discussing personal stuff, so I won't.

Oh, okay. Good enough for me.

The second one. Lord knows I ain't dealin' with no funny business. I survived so many trials and I'm so weak from them and my control over my anger ain't what it used to be. Cheat on me, you get the worst of my fury.

I had sex with a married woman from a raw food forum once. Her husband was an abusive jerk though & she divorced him a short while later.

do you consider it morally reprehensible to desire someone who is not single *and* act on these feelings?
No.
who do you think is primarily to blame, if there *is* anyone to blame? The one who is cheating, or the other person who is a willing participant in such an affair?
The one who is cheating.
what if this person (C) is fine with his/her "partner"(A) being unwilling to terminate his/her existing relationship (with B)? What does it say about those who are involved?*
Depends on the circumstances. Marriage & monogamy often don't have much to do with each other. People marry boring reliable folks & cheat with interesting, unreliable ones. That's just how it goes.

Please be civil when discussing these questions or related issues which may come up :)
:aargh:

I read that as C being "scummy" where as B is merely going along with things.

I ask this because in my opinion, it is B who is in the wrong, and C to a lesser extent.

That's just poor phrasing on my part. They're equally scummy and equally at fault.

Oh fair enough.

Also, to the OP. Everyone is confused because of your ******ed lettering.

CLEARLY the couple should be A and B, with the third person entering the fray being Z.
Z should be cheating with B, not A.

Then, everyone would understand,

So, what would you personally do if you fell in love (and by that I imply a lot more that "I want to have some fun") with a person who wasn't single at the time, you didn't have any idea who the B guy is, never met him, and this person was clearly interested? Walk away?

I'd tell her it's either him or me. If she's interested in pursuing something with me, then I would need to know that B is no longer in the picture. If she's not willing to make that change, then she's more interested in B than me, and I'm not willing to fight with another guy. Then I'd just walk.

It's not worth the stress for me.

I'd tell her it's either him or me. If she's interested in pursuing something with me, then I would need to know that B is no longer in the picture. If she's not willing to make that change, then she's more interested in B than me, and I'm not willing to fight with another guy. Then I'd just walk.

It's not worth the stress for me.
This is the good objective answer...

What about when Z gives A the ultimatum and A doesn't budge... but A & Z are in love and emotions bring them back together again and again...

Winner said:
So, what would you personally do if you fell in love (and by that I imply a lot more that "I want to have some fun") with a person who wasn't single at the time, you didn't have any idea who the B guy is, never met him, and this person was clearly interested? Walk away?

I'd write some kickass songs!

Link to video.

Link to video.

Ditto for if I was the ****hold!

Link to video.

Link to video.

Link to video.

If you really know someone, and they really know you, and you love that person, and you think there might truly be something there, but they're in a relationship, you can express with words your feelings once. Maybe twice, just maybe thrice.

But you don't enable them to cheat.

That's just mean.

What I mean is, have you ever been in a relationship (romantic, sexual) with someone who at that time wasn't single?
Yes.
  • do you consider it morally reprehensible to desire someone who is not single *and* act on these feelings?
  • who do you think is primarily to blame, if there *is* anyone to blame? The one who is cheating, or the other person who is a willing participant in such an affair?
  • what if this person (C) is fine with his/her "partner"(A) being unwilling to terminate his/her existing relationship (with B)? What does it say about those who are involved?*
1) No
2) Nobody is to "blame"
3) That they are sensible people who don't want to needlessly complicate their lives?

I did once when I was 18. While her relationship was an internet one for the time being, I still felt bad about it.

I haven't done it since and if I were to discover my partner already had a relationship, I'd cut if off.

A is supposed to be the girl who cheats (assuming C is a guy or gay girl) and B is the guy being cheated on. You guys are getting the letters mixed up. :D

^ Listen to this guy.

---------------------------------------------------------

BTW, new developments in my model case:

C has decided to end the affair with A, because he can't stand the lack of prospect for a real relationship with her (and the thought of being a bastard who screws other guy's girlfriend). Now A is trying to persuade C to keep cheating with her.

:crazyeye:

... aaand? ;)

3) That they are sensible people who don't want to needlessly complicate their lives?

Well, they've achieved quite the contrary, from what I've seen so far.

yeah the lack of prospects for a real relationship is a biggie. It's tough to get around. But it's tough to give up someone you love as well.

I'm actually right in a situation where an A is offering me (C) sex without wanting to leave her B.

Top Bottom