Help Wanted: Leaderhead Art Required

the background .dds for Franz Joseph should be changed. I used this pic:

keep up the good work.

amazing...just amazing

you need to post a screenshot of it..that alone will get people to download the awesome mod :D

Thanks a tonne! And thanks to you for you LH work.

I need to get some screenies put together.

I'm creating Imhotep for Egypt right now but I'm open to a few requests. I like to be working on 3 projects at a time; for mental variety ..

may I request Ekmek/PW90's Taizong to be used
If you have that leaderhead, please post it in the downloads database. It's been missing since CFC got hacked. Me, I've been trying to find that work for a few weeks now.

I don't care about XML. That art was great and now it's gone. whatever you have is better than what I have. I think less than 40 people got that before it was erased.

May I request Ekmek's new Dom Pedro & Avain's reskin of Cleo be included in the update. :please:

I'm trying to build a concept for a leader to represent the Nazca. Other than lines on the desert, pottery, cliff houses, and mummies, they really didn't leave much to future generations. From the remains, I can visualize a look for a leader. The thing that would really cement that leader would be a name. I was thinking King Hummingbird or something similar.

I'm trying to build a concept for a leader to represent the Nazca. Other than lines on the desert, pottery, cliff houses, and mummies, they really didn't leave much to future generations. From the remains, I can visualize a look for a leader. The thing that would really cement that leader would be a name. I was thinking King Hummingbird or something similar.

Why not call him Humming Bird?:mischief:

I scaled Shaka's nose to the same length as Ramses' and independently did the same with his lips to the same width as Ramses'. I equalized skin tones. I smoothed the seam. I colorized the head wrap to better match the body. I wanted a change from Ramses, so I copied Hatshepsut's neck saucer. I kept Ramses green eyes. I haven't seen Amra's work. What does he look like ?
:blush:Sorry: I've checked but your Piye looks actually quite different from Amra's rendering.
For the record, I think it looks better. Mine was just a simple reskin of Ram that I did quite a while back when Warlords first came out.
Imhotep dat you ? I thought you was a Ramses with African features ?

not quite. that collar is changing. the bling beard is going. colors of threads changing. skin getting lighter.

I'm trying to build a concept for a leader to represent the Nazca. Other than lines on the desert, pottery, cliff houses, and mummies, they really didn't leave much to future generations. From the remains, I can visualize a look for a leader. The thing that would really cement that leader would be a name. I was thinking Hummingbird or something similar.
The Nazca left a functional aquaduct that is still used today. In that parched land Nazca people tapped into an underground run-off stream that originates faraway in the Andes Mountains. Water flows an incredible distance, through a series of cracks in the bedrock and the Nazca ingeniously tapped that water. It is now thought by some that the drawings and lines trace aquifers and fissures. One scientist tested this theory using a water wytch ( stick in each hand as he walked around until they crossed .. ? .. ) with amazing success.

He found that there was a relationship with water, ruins, lines, and his wytch.

I can't imagine that a Nazca UU would be terribly potent. Mabey something as terrible as the Summerian Vulture ? Their entire culture disappeared long ago. Even the people who live there today are not genetically related to the mummies in the desert.

Top Bottom