High Society Mafia

Spoiler The General :
On the time-honoured principle that anyone this crass and stubborn must make a good military leader, the General has been given command of numerous colonial missions, after which the fact that his opponents lacked actual weapons never prevented the newspapers from calling him a national hero.

As sleazy as you can, eh, pizzaguy?

He'll be a real Herman Cain.
I can just see atpg smiling at his pizza counter to increase sales and telling people that the US Republican Party is not conservative enough. :rotfl:

I'll be The Actress.

The Politician

Spoiler The Politician :
As ruthless as he is clever, the Politician doesn’t care who he steps on in his relentless pursuit of power.

Professor Plum, obviously.

Spoiler The Professor :
A spouter of technical nonsense across a range of academic disciplines, the Professor’s avuncular manner belies his violently regressive political views.

I'll be The Judge

Spoiler The Judge :
An exponent of the legal theory that everyone is guilty unless they’re a member of the upper classes, the Judge is notorious for sending hapless proles to the gallows on the flimsiest of evidence.

I'll be The Actress.

Spoiler The Actress :
Hollywood’s femme fatale du jour, the Actress has a sultry mystique that sets pulses racing and wallets opening.

I suppose I'll be the Banker!

We've always known you could be… banked on.

YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

Top Bottom