Hitler & Mussolini

Aw, poor dog... is he well? What kind of dog is it?

Its a black lab, he's ten weeks old and had a bad reaction to some shots he had to get so he technically isn't sick, but he sure didn't have a good day getting three shots and thermometers put up his ass. :lol:

I am going to try and fix that one last little issue right now, and then I will unleash this douchebag upon CFC... beware... better run and hide Igor!!!! (just kidding)

He's all ready to go boys. I am just going to get a few screen shots to put up on the download page and then I'm going to post him. Here is a shot of that one animation where you saw the bottom of the model, as you can see it looks nice right now... AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

Good work everyone, we kick ass. :goodjob:

EDIT: This thing looks completely professionally done now that I look at it again, its AMAZING how good this looks. If anyone craps on this leaderhead they are insane and anyone who does so should be rounded up and put on a train and.... uh... yeah... I'm just happy I don't have to look up any more Nazi crap now.

awesome! maybe we should post comparison shots wit hte older hitlers. who would of thought after fdr, napoleon, and bismarck, alexander would make the best base for it.

I was thinking of doing that. Like a history of the CFC Hitlers or something. But right now I'm too happy and "finished" with this to do that. I'll probably do it in the next couple of days so everyone can see how this came about. I hate to be an arrogant brat but I am really proud of this project, I think this thing looks amazing!

It looks like friggin Firaxis themselves made it!

EDIT: Its 12:30 am here in good ol' DC, but I think this deserves a beer!

By gum, it's amazing! I've been following this closely, but silently, for the past week, and you are one incredible team. This leaderhead has been tried so many times with moderate success; now at last I think we can close the case on it.

I will note, however, that this thread is titled "Hitler and Mussolini." The latter, originally by Ekmek is still only half-done (the medals, the undershirt, the hat, etc). If you all aren't too busy basking in your well-earned glory, perhaps you'd care to take another step in rounding out the WWII Western Front (I think a proper Franco is about the only other player after Mussolini - we have Stalin, Churchill, FDR, DeGaul, and now Hitler).

By gum, it's amazing! I've been following this closely, but silently, for the past week, and you are one incredible team. This leaderhead has been tried so many times with moderate success; now at last I think we can close the case on it.

I will note, however, that this thread is titled "Hitler and Mussolini." The latter, originally by Ekmek is still only half-done (the medals, the undershirt, the hat, etc). If you all aren't too busy basking in your well-earned glory, perhaps you'd care to take another step in rounding out the WWII Western Front (I think a proper Franco is about the only other player after Mussolini - we have Stalin, Churchill, FDR, DeGaul, and now Hitler).

I think we'll go ahead and bask for a while. We all have projects we are working on, this was just sort of a spur of the moment thing really. I currently have a pack of six modular civs, over fifteen leaderheads and a new mod (which will also add another six civs) ahead of me right now. So any new collaborative project might have to be put on hold for a while. And besides, this LITERALLY just went up minutes ago!

Thank you for the praise though, it really does mean a lot to me and I am sure I speak for the entire group when I say that.

awesome work everybody.....that comparison by flintlock1415 just about says it all....

:goodjob: :clap: :beer:

Well, Ekmek's Mussolini is already really good. And we already changed Franco's hair well.

You didn't mention two important players in WWII. We already have a great Hirohito.

The leaderhead that we're really missing is Chiang Kai-Shek.

Its a black lab, he's ten weeks old and had a bad reaction to some shots he had to get so he technically isn't sick, but he sure didn't have a good day getting three shots and thermometers put up his ass. :lol:

I have a black lab too!

Top Bottom