Hitler & Mussolini

Alright, I fixed the armband and put him up in the database! Yay! Here are a few screenshots;

I credited The_Coyote, Smeagolheart, Ekemek and el_hidalgo so I hope that is appropriate. I was also going to add this to my LH gallery (with proper credit of course) so there is a thread with a good link in it. I also made a new button.

Ugh, I was hoping we'd be done with this! The Hitler perfectionists are the bane of a LH-maker's existance! :cry:

I can do a few touch ups on him, but I think while the texture on the suit may look a bit better in the original mock-up the face looks better in this newer version. Although obviously there could be a few things changed, for now I'll leave it up as-is for anyone who wants to use this Hitler and I'll fix it up a little for release with my new mod. But for now I think its pretty good, unless someone wants to reskin him I'd say this is good for a version 1.

EDIT: I'll change the buttons to silver and rework the iron cross (although you can't really see it in-game anyway) and maybe I can add a lapel pin or something like that, just to give it that little something extra. But again, I can do this later and there are certainly BETTER texture artists out there than me.

My only gripe is that he looks younger than I'd like him to. So if someone out there knows how to make good textures can just make him a bit older that'd be perfect.

He looks older and "dumpier"/heavier in the mockup. Also his eyes are blue the mockup and thought they look brown in game. In real life he was said to have "piercing blue eyes"

Teh internets tell me this: Hitler had piercing blue eyes and medium brown hair. His build was Alpine (slim bordering on stocky).

edit: I'm no texture artist but I might mess around in photoshop if we can't get a real artist to take a look at it.

I made a minor attempt to "age him" a bit by creating another layer and sorta blending it (I hope) on top of the original. Since hitler died at 56, I found the first picture I could find of a 56 year old man (haha it was Michael Keaton) and attempted to blend the textures. I don't think it worked too well but I didn't want to make too huge a modification and mess it up.

I changed the eye color and buttons though. Check it out and let me know what you think and go ahead and make more changes if you can improve so we can be done with it :D

Attachments

• Hitler Reskin.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
I made a minor attempt to "age him" a bit by creating another layer and sorta blending it (I hope) on top of the original. Since hitler died at 56, I found the first picture I could find of a 56 year old man (haha it was Michael Keaton) and attempted to blend the textures. I don't think it worked too well but I didn't want to make too huge a modification and mess it up.

I changed the eye color and buttons though. Check it out and let me know what you think and go ahead and make more changes if you can improve so we can be done with it :D

I like that, but I agree the changes aren't very noticeable (to the face at least), so if someoen could try and reskin him so he looks a bit older or more like Hitler I'll be happy to change it. Like the eyes though.

How exactly does it look "gay"?

Think he means just not manly enough especially the slick hair makes him sorta effeminate I guess. But thats how he kept his hair back in the day.

...mmh, yes, could be that, especially when you see him from the side.

Could i request another hitler :D?

That's not a gay Hitler. This is a gay Hitler.

LOL @ both of those images.

Yeah, I might reskin the hair to look slightly more brown. But anyway the MAIN Issue right now is just the skinning. I already have it up in the db right now, so we can wait on that, but if ANYONE would like to step up to the plate that would be fantastic.

No I did, I have gay Hitler too... JK. I don't know how to do that, but I hope someone offers to retexture this, that'd be great.

i'll give it a try.....if that's ok...

i'll give it a try.....if that's ok...

Fine with me. You can download it from the db and then add Smeagol's skin (which I think is better, although I am going to edit his medal). Basically we just want his face to look a bit older/more Hitlerish.

Fine with me. You can download it from the db and then add Smeagol's skin (which I think is better, although I am going to edit his medal). Basically we just want his face to look a bit older/more Hitlerish.

more hitlerish, got it....:rolleyes::lol:.....i will also try to edit the medal, the swastika pin, hair color, etc.....:)

Top Bottom