• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

HOF V3 game -Kursk

Game on despite the losses NATURE hit all players with! GPS to Germany!

Meanwhile..the Japanese Government hopes it's latest diplomatic efforts will produce significant compromise with the US and Allied Governments so that a peaceful settlement can be reached that benefits all concerned governments....

Sully

:( This is the previous version of the .biq, please restart the game and use the new version HOF V3.14_MP_PT. Thanks and sorry if we didn´t tell you about the new one Bowsling.

See my attach bellow.

Attachments

• HOF_V3.14_MP_PT.zip
    225.1 KB · Views: 48
You've downloaded the graphics update? Because I tarted this in 3.14.

No, I did not use CivAssist, AFAIK, there is no working Windows 7 version.

:( This is the previous version of the .biq, please restart the game and use the new version HOF V3.14_MP_PT. Thanks and sorry if we didn´t tell you about the new one Bowsling.

See my attach bellow.

I know "tarted" and "started" are two completely different things, but... :p

OK have the new save...will play and send along today. I hate redoing the first turn but can't be helped considering the situation. Glad it got caught early!

Sully

Well...I am 3/4 way through the play and decided to look around??? When I look at North Africa..there is no Tunis as it should be on the 3.14 biq??? The first turn for Japan, Germany, Russia, US and England are the longest ones to be sure. But from just checking...Tunis is still not on the map. Comments?

I will continue working through the turn but will not forward until I hear from Eric. Obviously...something is amiss.

Sully

No, this save is not 3.14 (again :()

Arf.....how can that be? Are you using Eric´s .biq? nevermind, the person who starts the game is the one who needs to be using the correct .biq, i´v just double checked the .biq i uploaded on post #122, all is good, there is Tunis, all new changes are there, could Bowsling be using yet another Eric´s .biq called 3.14??? :confused:

Or maybe Bowsling sent you the wrong save? or maybe you loaded the wrong save, thinking it was the correct one? or maybe you overwrited the save and the mail downloader failed while downloading? Sniff...

It´s probably best if Eric starts the game and play Nature on turn one...

Well maybe we should try having Nature as AI to see if we if the same problem persists? I am now looking at doing the IJN first turn for the third time. This first turn for all of us is time consuming as we position units with the Nov first turn restrictions plus setting up our production queues.

Or I can start Nature on this turn one, send it to myself, and then see it Tunis is there on my IJN turn. Then we can either have Bow take over on turn 2 or rotate playing Nature that was discussed earlier. But I think we need to figure this out today. I want to get through the the IJN first turn once in for all!!

Sully

Please check the .biq i uploaded on post 122 Sully/Bowsling, using Civ3edit will show you that Tunis is there, if not then something is wrong with the .biq and you need to reload it...

I've got the correct biq loaded....did it again to today just in case...and Tunis is there. So I am ready to go yet again. Just waiting to hear how we should proceed. I am flexible but this is really the last time I want to do the November 1941 turn!!!!

Waiting for instructions from "High Command"!!!!

Sully

Yes, Tunis was there when I played. I did overwrite the previous save though. I will attach the save here in case it has to do with gmail.

Attachments

• KURS, T000A,Bowsling,Nov-1941 AD.SAV
    587.5 KB · Views: 49
THanks Bow...I'll copy it from here. Not sure I can do it again tonight? But will do so tomorrow afternoon at the latest!

Sully

Top Bottom