How do YOU customise CBP?

Borders expand far too slowly on the default settings. I've never seen properly "filled in" borders without any changes, and it feels unimmersive to have all these unclaimed tiles in the 2000s.

Smaller boarders also mean less territory for your troops to march through during battle. As is, your troops march through several tiles of "no man's land" and then only two or three tiles to reach the enemy city. Your troops can not only reach the city swiftly, but unless they're specifically pinned down by enemy units they can easily escape. But with larger borders your troops can get trapped in enemy territory quite easily, and the borders themselves serve as a natural defense against speedy units.

It also adds another thing to think about once you actually capture the city - the borders themselves. With regular borders it's a foregone conclusion that if you raze the city and build a new one, it will inevitably return to it's former boarders. But now during the time your new city grows, other cities will be able to take some of the vacated tiles even if you replace the city with a Colonist the very turn it's razed.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with how I feel.

Outside of sql user options, there are 2 changes I can't live without that I have to manage per update...

• Barathor's More Luxuries Deluxe - basically a drop-in replacement for assignStartingPlots.lua (in More Luxuries). In my experience, this does a much better job of spreading out resources so that things are less clumpy, city locale selection is more challenging and resource monopolies are more likely to cause conflict with a neighbor. City State resources are also more often unique. Barathor left this in a beta state when he got sucked into Beyond Earth :)eek2:) but I've had good results from it... to the degree that I keep it on-board with every CPP update. I think it needed to have cocoa and bison IDs added, but that's it.

Could you please tell me how this is done? I really want to try that out.

I've attached my copy of assignstartingplots.lua. I just added the bison ID and placement statements. Cocoa was already in More Luxuries when Firaxis released their last patch, so I guess that worked out by coincidence.

Just copy into the ..\MODS\(5) More Luxuries\Lua folder and overwrite the original (back up if you like).

Barathor's thread for More Luxuries Deluxe is here

This will work with any map script that doesn't override assignstartingplots. Communitas does by default, but you can set that to false in communitas.lua. I generally play with Haftetavenscrapt's Tectonic map script (this one). It's highly configurable and I get good results with Barathor's script.

Attachments

• MLdeluxe_update_AssignStartingPlots.7z
    85.7 KB · Views: 60
You could just make a mod with those various .sql changes using update statements and then making the mod have a dependency on them...

I customize CBP easily with having no resources start up and barbarian healing 15 instead of 10. With the CSD, I make sure they are aggressive to the maximum in getting city-state influence.

Hey thanks! Time to make Wario's Rules.sql so I can be lazy:
Spoiler :
Code:
-- Increase Minimum City Distance (because the AI treat it as MAXIMUM City Distance :/ )--
--- Make Small/Standard Require 4 tiles between cities, and Large/Huge Require 5 ---
UPDATE Worlds
SET MinDistanceCities = '4'
WHERE Type = 'WORLDSIZE_SMALL';

UPDATE Worlds
SET MinDistanceCities = '4'
WHERE Type = 'WORLDSIZE_STANDARD';

UPDATE Worlds
SET MinDistanceCities = '5'
WHERE Type = 'WORLDSIZE_LARGE';

UPDATE Worlds
SET MinDistanceCities = '5'
WHERE Type = 'WORLDSIZE_HUGE';

--- Update Settler Text ---
UPDATE Language_en_US
SET Text = 'Cannot found a City here. If on a Duel or Tiny size map, cities must have 3 Tiles between them. If Small or Standard, cities must have 4 tiles between them. If Large or Huge, cities must have 5 tiles between them.'
WHERE Tag = 'TXT_KEY_MISSION_BUILD_CITY_DISABLED_HELP';

-- City Borders --
--- Make city borders expand faster ---
UPDATE Defines
SET Value = '10'
WHERE Name = 'CULTURE_COST_FIRST_PLOT';

UPDATE Defines
SET Value = '7.5'
WHERE Name = 'CULTURE_COST_LATER_PLOT_MULTIPLIER';

UPDATE Defines
SET Value = '1.15'
WHERE Name = 'CULTURE_COST_LATER_PLOT_EXPONENT';

--- Increase Maximum City Boarders ---
UPDATE Defines
SET Value = '8'
WHERE Name = 'MAXIMUM_ACQUIRE_PLOT_DISTANCE';
---- This is just the mod "Civ 5 Extended City Radius" but in SQL
---- From: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192572093
---- Or: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=21969
----- MODBUDDY CAN OPEN LINKS?! Who knew?!

-- Policies --
--- Rule Change: Everyone gets a free policy at the start of a new era ---
---- I actually want to give Poland 2 Policies to compensate for everyone else getting 1, but 'does not equal' doesn't seem to work
UPDATE Traits
SET FreeSocialPoliciesPerEra = '1';
--WHERE Type <> 'TRAIT_SOLIDARITY';

--UPDATE Traits
--SET FreeSocialPoliciesPerEra = '2'
--WHERE Type = 'TRAIT_SOLIDARITY';

--- Halved Policy Percent: Social Policies cost half as much (this includes the AI) ---
---- I wanted to set Settler's to 45 rather than 50, as by default CBP sets Settler on 90 rather than 100, but <> doesn't like me
UPDATE HandicapInfos
SET PolicyPercent = '50';
--WHERE Type <> 'HANDICAP_SETTLER';

--UPDATE HandicapInfos
--SET PolicyPercent = '45'
--WHERE Type = 'HANDICAP_SETTLER';

--- Increase Number of Completed trees needed to get Ideologies (to offset eaiser policy obtaining) ---
---- I don't know where in CBP this is!
--UPDATE Annoyinghiddentable
--SET IdeologyPointsNeeded = '4'
--WHERE Type = 'LOCATION_CARMEN_SANDIGEO';

-- Barbarians --
--- Unlimited Barbarian EXP ---
UPDATE Defines
SET Value = '-1'
WHERE Name = 'BARBARIAN_MAX_XP_VALUE';
---- This is just the mod "Barbarians - Unlimited Exp" but in SQL
---- From: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=82186217

-- World Congress --
--- Remove the Resolution to ban Luxuries, because the AI spams them ---
DELETE FROM Resolutions
WHERE Type = 'RESOLUTION_BAN_LUXURY_HAPPINESS';
---- This is just the mod "RemoveBanLuxury" but in SQL
---- From: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175463737

-- Animations --
--- Makes Planes move faster ---
UPDATE ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombats 
SET MoveRate = 2 * MoveRate;

SET TurnRateMin = 2 * TurnRateMin 
WHERE MoveRate > 0;

SET TurnRateMax = 2 * TurnRateMax 
WHERE MoveRate > 0;
---- This is just the mod "Faster Aircraft Animations". Heck, it was already in SQL!
---- From: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=83056827
---- Or: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=19675

-- Civ IV Diplomatic Features --
--- Add new trading Features sooner ---
UPDATE Technologies	
SET 'MapTrading' = 1 
WHERE Type = 'TECH_COMPASS';

UPDATE Technologies	
SET 'TechTrading' = 1
WHERE Type = 'TECH_EDUCATION';

-- Turn on CBP support in JFD's mods --
--- Turn those zeros into 1s to save myself the effort ---
UPDATE JFD_GlobalUserSettings
SET Value = 1
WHERE 'JFD_CID_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH'
---- From: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=557897

SET Value = 1
WHERE 'JFD_PS_PIETY_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' -- Soon to become 'JFD_RTP_PIETY_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' ?
---- From: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=529810

SET Value = 1
WHERE 'JFD_MERCENARIES_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' -- Soon to become 'JFD_RTP_MERCENARIES_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' ?
---- From: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514655444
---- Or: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=552053

SET Value = 1
WHERE 'JFD_EXCE_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH'
---- From: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=438187330
---- Or: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=543208
---- Or Or: Use JFD's sig, Post #29 on page #2

Another nice thing about these fancy SQL files is that you can turn it's mod off if you want to play with default settings. Sometimes I want to play with the default settings but I keep forgetting what I changed and I just end up reinstalling the mod because that's actually faster.

I generally play with Faster Aircraft Animations (time & performance saver) and RemoveBanLuxury (because AI civs love to propose nothing BUT banning luxuries). I guess now I can save myself activating/deactivating them every time :D

I do my best to close those loopholes, and we've closed the vast majority. No reason to open this one up.

G

I agree, but I also agree with everyone else. I play with raging barbarians on and it feels pretty lame to have units that defend your lands for 100 turns earn less exp than a unit that survives a small war with another player.

I also like the barb changes Kolaris mentions on page 1. However if you were to implement something like that then the barb exp cap would be even more frustrating.

I think it might be worth looking into alternative ways to prevent users from exploiting barbs? Maybe something like limiting the amount of exp against specific units or camps (maybe a max of 5 from each enemy unit and 15 total from all units spawned by a specific camp? That way you can't farm barbs by letting them regenerate or leaving a camp active so it constantly spawns)

Borders expand far too slowly on the default settings. I've never seen properly "filled in" borders without any changes, and it feels unimmersive to have all these unclaimed tiles in the 2000s.

(...)

While technically not a CBP customization, I also increase MAXIMUM_ACQUIRE_PLOT_DISTANCE to 8. It seems to work well with the lower requirements of acquiring plots.
And what changes and where have you done?

This?
'CULTURE_COST_LATER_PLOT_EXPONENT';
And what value did you set?

Edit: Oh, I didn't noticed 3rd page of this thread :D

I'd like fast border expanding too, but it would change balance as well... I mean, there is a policy in Authority tree called "Tribute" which gives: "Gain production and gold whenever a city expands its borders." - with faster border expansion it would be OP. So I think we should decrease value of this policy too, but how much?

For your SQL file, how should I use it? I created it and pasted the code. Where should I put it and do I need to generate modinfo file as well?

I'd like fast border expanding too, but it would change balance as well... I mean, there is a policy in Authority tree called "Tribute" which gives: "Gain production and gold whenever a city expands its borders." - with faster border expansion it would be OP. So I think we should decrease value of this policy too, but how much?

Good catch. I managed to miss this policy.
Looking at the actual CBP files, it's set to 25 food and 25 production by default. I'd try setting them at 10 each, since the borders not only expand faster, but farther as well.

You could also look closer at the values I set for the border expanding as well. I did pull those numbers out of the hat, though they seem to work alright. The border expansion formula is confusing indeed :p

For your SQL file, how should I use it? I created it and pasted the code. Where should I put it and do I need to generate modinfo file as well?

Try the attached .zip file. Just unzip it and put it in the MODS folder (and turn it on, of course). It requires CBP and references C4DF.

A few things about my SQL file -
It gives everyone (including mod civs) Poland's UA (in addition to their own) in an attempt to increase the amount of policies. It's supposed to double Poland's UA, but I can't get the code right (I'm guessing <> doesn't work with WHERE Type?). So Poland will be UP.

It sets the PolicyPercent at 50, thus giving everyone a 50% discount on policies. Technically on settler this should be 45, but I haven't figured out how to set it independently either. so Settler may be slightly harder than intended.

The disabled code for increasing the number of trees needed to get an ideology is just a bunch of jokes since I don't know where in the code that value is. :lol: It doesn't actually do anything. So Getting an early ideology will be easier than intended.

The JFD Code in the "original version" (the one pasted in my previous post) of the SQL file doesn't actually work. Specifically, the values do update, but the mods do not recognize the change once they're already loaded. This code was taken out of the zipped version.

The difficulty section renames the difficulties to the names used in CBP version 8/28/2015. This code is disabled by default since the database used in the standard setup screen can't be updated. If this doesn't bother you, or if you use a modded setup screen (Really Advanced Setup FTW!) then remove the */ and /* around the code to enable it.

Attachments

• Wario's Rules (v 1).zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 71
Thank you for the comprehensive answer and mod! (What is this "EHHHHHHH" in mod's description? :D) If I met you I'd buy you a beer six-pack :D (and many, many more for every big modder - Gazebo, JFD, etc. - they all made me stay in playing CivV and made me feel like this is actually CivVI :D Without them I'd probably quit CivV after about 300h)

I can see you implemented Faster Aircraft Animations. Is it possible to make all animations faster, not only Aircraft? Animations make my games longer and I usually disable them.

Good catch. I managed to miss this policy.
Looking at the actual CBP files, it's set to 25 food and 25 production by default. I'd try setting them at 10 each, since the borders not only expand faster, but farther as well.
So, how can I change this policy?

Edit: Also, I noticed that there is God of the Expanse Pantheon Belief: "+20% faster border growth, and gain 25 Faith every time a city expands its borders. Bonus scales with Era and Gamespeed" that need nerf too if we have faster border expansion edited.

Thank you for the comprehensive answer and mod! (What is this "EHHHHHHH" in mod's description? :D)

Just making fun of how Wario (yes, the one from my username) talks. I should've put "GREEEEEEEEEED IS GOOOOOOOOOOD" or something :lol: The author listed is just my steam username, BTW.

If I met you I'd buy you a beer six-pack :D (and many, many more for every big modder - Gazebo, JFD, etc. - they all made me stay in playing CivV and made me feel like this is actually CivVI :D Without them I'd probably quit CivV after about 300h)

Ah, yes. The big modders! Without them I'd never have... 514 hours on record. :eek:
Now my most played game on steam. Take that Skyrim! Don't ask me how they make so many mods with so many updates, I guess they found the code for <requiressleep>true</requiressleep> and disabled it.

I can see you implemented Faster Aircraft Animations. Is it possible to make all animations faster, not only Aircraft? Animations make my games longer and I usually disable them.

Well, if all animation speeds are controlled in the same SQL database, I suppose it's possible. I'll have to look and see if I could write some code that doubles every line in the columns that control animation speeds.

So, how can I change this policy?

Edit: Also, I noticed that there is God of the Expanse Pantheon Belief: "+20% faster border growth, and gain 25 Faith every time a city expands its borders. Bonus scales with Era and Gamespeed" that need nerf too if we have faster border expansion edited.

(2) Community Balance Patch\Balance Changes\Policies\Honor\Honor.XML is where the CBP file is located that makes the policy (starting with line 407 if you want to see for yourself).

Spoiler :
Code:
<Policy_YieldFromBorderGrowth>
		<Row>
			<PolicyType>POLICY_DISCIPLINE</PolicyType>
			<YieldType>YIELD_PRODUCTION</YieldType>
			<Yield>25</Yield>
		</Row>
		<Row>
			<PolicyType>POLICY_DISCIPLINE</PolicyType>
			<YieldType>YIELD_FOOD</YieldType>
			<Yield>25</Yield>
		</Row>
</Policy_YieldFromBorderGrowth>

God of the Expanse (formerly known as Religious settlements and the files still call it that) is set in two different files. The Border cost is set in (2) Community Balance Patch\Balance Changes\Beliefs\Pantheons.sql (line 84) but the faith yield is set in Pantheons.XML (line 200).

Spoiler :
Code:
-- Religious Settlements

UPDATE Beliefs
SET PlotCultureCostModifier = '-20'
WHERE Type = 'BELIEF_RELIGIOUS_SETTLEMENTS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_RELIGION' AND Value= 1 );
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Belief_YieldPerBorderGrowth>
		<Row>
			<BeliefType>BELIEF_RELIGIOUS_SETTLEMENTS</BeliefType>
			<YieldType>YIELD_FAITH</YieldType>
			<Yield>25</Yield>
		</Row>
</Belief_YieldPerBorderGrowth>

Hey thanks! Time to make Wario's Rules.sql so I can be lazy:
Spoiler :
Code:
-- Turn on CBP support in JFD's mods --
--- Turn those zeros into 1s to save myself the effort ---
SET Value = 1
WHERE 'JFD_CID_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH'
---- From: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=557897

SET Value = 1
WHERE 'JFD_PS_PIETY_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' -- Soon to become 'JFD_RTP_PIETY_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' ?
---- From: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=529810

SET Value = 1
WHERE 'JFD_MERCENARIES_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' -- Soon to become 'JFD_RTP_MERCENARIES_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' ?
---- From: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514655444
---- Or: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=552053

SET Value = 1
WHERE 'JFD_EXCE_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH'
---- From: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=438187330
---- Or: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=543208
---- Or Or: Use JFD's sig, Post #29 on page #2

You know, maybe it'd be possible for me to make the switch automatic. I'll just have to find a feature of CBP that is fixed - i.e. can't be toggled off in CBP's options. I'll look into it.

You know, maybe it'd be possible for me to make the switch automatic. I'll just have to find a feature of CBP that is fixed - i.e. can't be toggled off in CBP's options. I'll look into it.

You could ask for it to find a CBP unit.

Since we have a lot of knowledgeable people in this thread...

How would I remove this element through .sql?

Spoiler :
Code:
<GameData>
	<Buildings>
		<Row>
			<Type>BUILDING_ORDER</Type>
			<BuildingClass>BUILDINGCLASS_ORDER</BuildingClass>
			<Description>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ORDER</Description>
			<Civilopedia>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ORDER_TEXT</Civilopedia>
			<Strategy>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ORDER_STRATEGY</Strategy>
			<Help>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ORDER_HELP</Help>
			<ConquestProb>100</ConquestProb>
			<ArtDefineTag>TEMPLE</ArtDefineTag>
			[B]<TrainedFreePromotion>PROMOTION_MORALE</TrainedFreePromotion>[/B]
			<ConversionModifier>-30</ConversionModifier>
			<Cost>-1</Cost>
			<Defense>300</Defense>
			<ExtraCityHitPoints>25</ExtraCityHitPoints>
			<ReligiousPressureModifier>25</ReligiousPressureModifier>
			<MinAreaSize>-1</MinAreaSize>
			<IconAtlas>COMMUNITY_ATLAS</IconAtlas>
			<PortraitIndex>5</PortraitIndex>
			<UnlockedByBelief>true</UnlockedByBelief>
			<FaithCost>200</FaithCost>
		</Row>
	</Buildings>
</GameData>

It seems like DELETE FROM only works on things directly underneath GameData.

Since we have a lot of knowledgeable people in this thread...

How would I remove this element through .sql?

Spoiler :
Code:
<GameData>
	<Buildings>
		<Row>
			<Type>BUILDING_ORDER</Type>
			<BuildingClass>BUILDINGCLASS_ORDER</BuildingClass>
			<Description>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ORDER</Description>
			<Civilopedia>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ORDER_TEXT</Civilopedia>
			<Strategy>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ORDER_STRATEGY</Strategy>
			<Help>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ORDER_HELP</Help>
			<ConquestProb>100</ConquestProb>
			<ArtDefineTag>TEMPLE</ArtDefineTag>
			[B]<TrainedFreePromotion>PROMOTION_MORALE</TrainedFreePromotion>[/B]
			<ConversionModifier>-30</ConversionModifier>
			<Cost>-1</Cost>
			<Defense>300</Defense>
			<ExtraCityHitPoints>25</ExtraCityHitPoints>
			<ReligiousPressureModifier>25</ReligiousPressureModifier>
			<MinAreaSize>-1</MinAreaSize>
			<IconAtlas>COMMUNITY_ATLAS</IconAtlas>
			<PortraitIndex>5</PortraitIndex>
			<UnlockedByBelief>true</UnlockedByBelief>
			<FaithCost>200</FaithCost>
		</Row>
	</Buildings>
</GameData>

It seems like DELETE FROM only works on things directly underneath GameData.

Not sure why you want to do that but doesn't this work?
PHP:
delete from Buildings
where Type='BUILDING_ORDER'

I only want to delete the bolded line about free promotions. I use the Global Morale Promotion mod and I don't want Orders to grant it too (instead they grant more XP and resist conversion better than other Religious Buildings).

I'm not sure how I can delete just this one line though. I suppose I could delete the whole building and then re-implement it without that line.

I only want to delete the bolded line about free promotions. I use the Global Morale Promotion mod and I don't want Orders to grant it too (instead they grant more XP and resist conversion better than other Religious Buildings).

I'm not sure how I can delete just this one line though. I suppose I could delete the whole building and then re-implement it without that line.

Ahh, I didn't see the bolded line when I looked at it.
In that case you don't want to delete anything, you want an UPDATE.

Try
PHP:
UPDATE Buildings
SET TrainedFreePromotion=NULL
WHERE Type='BUILDING_ORDER';

Ahh, I didn't see the bolded line when I looked at it.
In that case you don't want to delete anything, you want an UPDATE.

Try
PHP:
UPDATE Buildings
SET TrainedFreePromotion=NULL

NULL often breaks (as 'null' defined in the DLL doesn't behave the same when 'defined' as null in the XML. Best to just do:

Code:
DELETE Buildings
and then just copy/paste the XML sans-promotion.

G

I'm still fighting with Scouts that don't gain XP from revealing tiles after 47 XP. I modified
Code:
INSERT INTO Defines (
Name, Value)
SELECT 'BALANCE_SCOUT_XP_MAXIMUM', '[B]210[/B]';
...in \MODS\(1) Community Patch\Core Files\Core Values\CoreDefines.sql and I cleared cache and moduserdata and started a new game, but nothing changed. Do I need modify something more?

Ah, yes. The big modders! Without them I'd never have... 514 hours on record. :eek:
Now my most played game on steam. Take that Skyrim! Don't ask me how they make so many mods with so many updates, I guess they found the code for <requiressleep>true</requiressleep> and disabled it.
Haha, I think I found the code for requiresleep too - so many nights where I ended playing Civi about 5 AM :D I have 901h of CivV on Steam, 93h in last 2 weeks. And after Gazebo release next (beta) version of CPP, or I found big mod, f.e. JFD's Cities in Developement, I can't resist the temptation to try it out. And when I'll look at the watch, I see 4 AM. I'm telling myself:"I'll just make a few more things and I'll go to sleep" - and then what? 5 AM (today is the record 6:45) :D

And back to the topic - someone posted here an idea with boosting XP from military buildings:
Spoiler :
UPDATE Building_DomainFreeExperiences
SET Experience = '50'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_BARRACKS_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_LAND' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

SET Experience = '50'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_BARRACKS_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_SEA' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

SET Experience = '50'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_BARRACKS_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_AIR' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

SET Experience = '70'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_ARMORY_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_LAND' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

SET Experience = '70'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_ARMORY_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_SEA' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

SET Experience = '70'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_ARMORY_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_AIR' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

SET Experience = '100'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_MILITARY_ACADEMY_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_LAND' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

SET Experience = '100'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_MILITARY_ACADEMY_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_SEA' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

SET Experience = '100'
WHERE BuildingType = 'BUILDING_MILITARY_ACADEMY_UP' AND DomainType = 'DOMAIN_AIR' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='CBPMC_BUS' AND Value= 1);

...but it doesn't work :( Any idea how to fix it?

Faster border expansion work very well and I enjoy it, now workers have more job to do :)

I'm still fighting with Scouts that don't gain XP from revealing tiles after 47 XP. I modified
Code:
INSERT INTO Defines (
Name, Value)
SELECT 'BALANCE_SCOUT_XP_MAXIMUM', '[B]210[/B]';
...in \MODS\(1) Community Patch\Core Files\Core Values\CoreDefines.sql and I cleared cache and moduserdata and started a new game, but nothing changed. Do I need modify something more?

If you're using ExCE, the XP Max value set therein will take precedence. In which case you'll need to adjust the value found in the User Settings file.

Top Bottom