How is your Victoria Game going?

Spoiler :

Earlier in the game I was a proleterian dictatorship, but the constant jacobin revolts convinced me to revert back to a democracy.

I enjoyed waging the Great Patriotic War New English style on the Austro-Hungarians and English, though.

Spoiler :

I should have thought about that earlier. :( It's currently 1931, about to head into 1932, and I decided to pick a fight with the Scandinavian/German/Russian/Austrian power bloc as an endgame boss. My goal is to dismantle as many of them as possible.

Spoiler :

Is there a higher chance for discovery for Conquest and/or smaller countries? That's the fifth time I've been caught fabricating Conquest within two weeks of start.

Mosher, you forgot to mention you are at war with the powerhouse Bosnia.

I am of the same opinion Mech.

i was playing with The 2 Sicily earlier.
Annexed Tunisia.
Can't push into Algeria, as Algeria is Puppet to France, with whom we are allied.
I am kinda stuck in between, with nothing to do really.

Any one let me know how I can speed up the Prestige gain so that I can use the "Unification of Italy" thing ?

Also, my squadron limit is at 18. While the ottomans have 33 troops ..

Saw this thread, figured I'd open my Iberia game and play around a little, maybe get screenshots...

United Kingdom declares war within a month. FML.

I think the events can happen starting in the 1860s, but the rebels aren't always successful the first time. Oddly enough, Sicily usually has enough troops to fight off the Redshirts, but the minor north Italian states do not and typically fall first.

I've had it happen as early as the (late) 1850s.

I wonder if the events are linked to a particular cultural technology (i.e. Nationalism & Imperialism, or something in that tree). I'll admit to not having played enough games and paid close enough attention to be certain that it can't happen in the 1850s.

Well I am still waiting for that to happen. Since I only play like for 1 hour each day.
But then, I tried to declare upon Serdinia, and Papacy and France DoW'd me :(

Effing rage quit ..
I wanted to post the screenie, but I am at my parents place for this week, and net sucks over here.

It can be a long waiting game for the rebels. You'll want to make sure your prestige is greater than Sardinia-Piedmont's, otherwise the Redshirts may join them instead of you. You'll have the chance to refuse unification, but then you'll be playing Sicily and the rest of Italy will unite under S-P.

It can be a long waiting game for the rebels. You'll want to make sure your prestige is greater than Sardinia-Piedmont's, otherwise the Redshirts may join them instead of you. You'll have the chance to refuse unification, but then you'll be playing Sicily and the rest of Italy will unite under S-P.

Whether or not your prestige is higher they could still join S-P; S-P always has a shot with the Redshirts; anyone else has to be a GP.

I will post the screenie tonight ...
by the way any special key for the screenshot in Vicky2 ?

Whether or not your prestige is higher they could still join S-P; S-P always has a shot with the Redshirts; anyone else has to be a GP.

Even if you have higher prestige? Ouch, that's rough.

In other news, I'll have to get an unusual screenshot for you guys from my AHD:APD game. Germany formed from the South German Confederation formed by a GP Bavaria, and pan-nationalists in central and western Germany are gradually adding the minors to the unified German state. Prussia was wracked with revolts and become a republic, managed to lose wars with Austria. Weirdest Germany I've ever seen.

Top Bottom