How To: Make Leaderheads! Ekmek's Guide

I knew it from the picture, so your problem is techathon that you didn't delete NiSkinPartition from all your meshes. I post a picture where you can find them:

I downloaded your file, and this was the first that I saw. It is common error in Civ 4, because it can't understand this thing. But if you check out "Export Skin Partitions" on Blender export screen, in each new leaderhead, this step is obsolete. :)

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 772
yeah they are bad but i guess the location is what everyone went off. on page 4 its Nif you are importing as the text says. If you give it a go and cant go off location i'll try to redo the pictures and update.

fortunately alot of the stuff we do here for civ4 we will apply to putting our LHs into civ5

yeah they are bad but i guess the location is what everyone went off. on page 4 its Nif you are importing as the text says. If you give it a go and cant go off location i'll try to redo the pictures and update.

fortunately alot of the stuff we do here for civ4 we will apply to putting our LHs into civ5

Not being familiar with Blender, I have a hard time trying to match the buttons that are supposed to be going on with the blurry pictures.

Need some help. How do you import the Light from one LH to another? Have to do that to finish my hayam.

I have a problem. When I open the nif file and click import nif I get a screen and I click OK.Then it say error python script error:check console. What I need to do?

I can't seem to get this polygon to attach to the rest of the body. And before you ask, just selecting the correct vertex group and pressing the "Assign" button is not working.

(Yes, I did post this before, but for some reason I didn't bother to respond)

Attachments

• Blender error 2.png
    Blender error 2.png
    213 KB · Views: 275
i cant figure out how to change a leader to be on a different nation, like playing gilimesh on england. do i just copy and paste his folder into englands, as that is not working for me

Top Bottom