HRE, a joke possibly?

Look at this way. It will be interesting seeing which Germany wins during the game.

I haven't read the entire thread, and not really going to, but to all the folks that have a problem with HRE, I ask you this - wth!? I mean seriously, nobody seems to have a problem with the fact that you can start as America in the stone age even though the country didn't exist until little over 200 years ago. So why such a big uproar over HRE? It's a game, there's certain amount of suspension of disbelief involved. You don't think of HRE as a legit civ then don't play it, or you can even rename it, it'll take you the whole of 2 minutes to do that.

I mean really guys... relax, take a breath, and enjoy civ until BtS comes out and then enjoy BtS. It's all good. :)

I haven't read the entire thread, and not really going to, but to all the folks that have a problem with HRE, I ask you this - wth!? I mean seriously, nobody seems to have a problem with the fact that you can start as America in the stone age even though the country didn't exist until little over 200 years ago. So why such a big uproar over HRE? It's a game, there's certain amount of suspension of disbelief involved. You don't think of HRE as a legit civ then don't play it, or you can even rename it, it'll take you the whole of 2 minutes to do that.

I mean really guys... relax, take a breath, and enjoy civ until BtS comes out and then enjoy BtS. It's all good. :)

quote for truth

I haven't read the entire thread, and not really going to, but to all the folks that have a problem with HRE, I ask you this - wth!?

Never there had been two civilizations representing one.

Top Bottom