HRE, a joke possibly?

darn. but as said before, the HRE is not the end of the great glory of Civ which can only be surpassed by the Byzantines and Pho... just choose the civs you wanna play with, download a mod, or delete them completely... the good stuff of BtS is too good to miss

im assuming this is part sarcasm. :)

Well, a sarcastic take on the HRE news.

darn. but as said before, the HRE is not the end of the great glory of Civ which can only be surpassed by the Byzantines and Pho... just choose the civs you wanna play with, download a mod, or delete them completely... the good stuff of BtS is too good to miss

Well, what about normal game mode or multiplayer? Puts a lot of work on everyone to make sure they have the same edited out HRE main game files on MP.

The only way to make him by the game and get fireaxis money now is..

To convince them to put Pho as a new natural resource

Well, what about normal game mode or multiplayer? Puts a lot of work on everyone to make sure they have the same edited out HRE main game files on MP.

i'll mod HRE out, if anyone would like, once i get me hands on BtS. :) and i'll replace it with Pho and Vietnam (assuming Firaxis was not awesome enough to add in Vietnam in the first place) or Poland or whatever is better

i'll mod HRE out, if anyone would like, once i get me hands on BtS. :) and i'll replace it with Pho and Vietnam (assuming Firaxis was not awesome enough to add in Vietnam in the first place) or Poland or whatever is better

I'm just taking away HRE and putting in Poland, Polynesia and Austria to make things fair and decent. I might seperate Native america into Sioux and Iroquois.

Hmm, I think I know what the last 2 Civs will be... everyone else gets multiple Civs, why can't we?

Confederacy & Texas!!

Say it ain't so!!

don't forget the future Byzantium of AMerica.... CALIFORNIA!!!!

Hmm, I think I know what the last 2 Civs will be... everyone else gets multiple Civs, why can't we?

Confederacy & Texas!!

Say it ain't so!!

Haha. That would be worse!

Eh, I'm going to mod it to be poland, simply because we will get a proffesional quality LH and Charlamagne is easy to pass as Casimir III

hmm maybe they put Charlemagne in to make it easy for modders to mod in Poland. Maybe the power of Kielbasa is WORKING! < So long Pho.

Also the Polish mod already done would be better then any other polish mod. It was made by Polish people for polish people. And the Casimer LH looks great to.

I was going to do something like that too, except I'm axing the Byzies too. Where's that Polynesia-supporter? I need ideas...

hmm maybe they put Charlemagne in to make it easy for modders to mod in Poland. Maybe the power of Kielbasa is WORKING! < So long Pho.

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!! DUMP STEAMING PHO DOWN HIS THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

wow....i think you guys may be taking the idea of a video game (one that is meant to be played for FUN) and tried to makeit into a text book.

I am a civ fanatic like most of you...but the thought of dozens of different threads complaining about a SINGLE addition to a video game is absurd

very absurd..it is a video game...not a real life reflection of history

if your looking for that it seems that a video game is the last place any of you should be looking... cut the designers some much deserved slack and lighten up

im a teenager and i fret over the stupidest stuff.....but this mass pandomonium surprises even me

we here at CFC do fret over the tiniest stuff, but thats the fun part. i realize that it is not supposed to be a history book, but i like them to stay as close to history as possible because that makes the game more interesting and fun

we here at CFC do fret over the tiniest stuff, but thats the fun part. i realize that it is not supposed to be a history book, but i like them to stay as close to history as possible because that makes the game more interesting and fun

Agreed.While the designers favor balance over historical accuracy, they try to keep it educational and to make history more interesting so that players might delve into it.

I too, was thinking that a Confederate States of America and a Lone Star Republic (both led by George Washington or Andrew Jackson )would be worse.

Top Bottom