Hub - Always War PBEM

You are welcome!

At least you have a religion now (albeit in one city). I have no idea why does it never spread to you by it's own? Could it be the Always War setting?

You are welcome!

At least you have a religion now (albeit in one city). I have no idea why does it never spread to you by it's own? Could it be the Always War setting?

Religions can only spread naturally from their respective holy cities, so any further spread of that religion will have to be done by missionary.

I near my end in this game; a slow slog while playing the best as I was able in a game I entered as a replacement. Its had its moments of pleasure but I will resign on my next round in the game and allow the AI to manage my city or two with the 6 or 7 people that I may have remaining. :hatsoff:

Yikes, I take it this means I'll be next. And Spain is about to research Rifling. :(

My fantastic forces miraculously destroyed the invading Spanish Knights
and retook our lands from the invader......;)

It is done. :salute:

Great work as a fill in and a valient effort against the Filonian knights! Hopefully you held him off enough for the rest of us to attempt to catch up, though i doubt it if the rumors of rifling are true...

It's not a rumour, I've got plenty of espionage against him to see it.

Skellora, when you replay a turn, you need to delete the save file that was originally generated before you replay and generate a new save, otherwise we get errors. The file you uploaded is FOR Skellora, not FROM Skellora...

I'm also going to email this to him.

Ha! Take that Filon! With my last act before you conquer me I steal Liberalism from you! How do you like them apples?

Oh wow, Knoedel!

Pretty much, yes. Basically I did the same Muffin did to me in Instant Karma. Honestly it won't really make a difference, it's still gonna be Conquistadors versus Longbows, but I might just be able to get Muskets before I'm completely dead.

Just be glad I snatched Liberalism or he would have Rifling now.

Seriously am I the only one with Alphabet? Even with tech trading off you can still see what techs other players have and what they can research.

Let's all resend the latest save we have to find out who it's stuck with.

Top Bottom