1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hub - Always War PBEM

Discussion in 'Civ4 - PBEM Games' started by Nighthawk419, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

How is 1 little city with religion is helping him? Just give it to me, so I can be stronger against him. It really is that simple!

2. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

Is this game moving? Pbemtracker shows it is still my/Tigranes turn

3. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Host never asked to replace you with me so naturally I did not know it was our turn :(

4. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

Ok until tracker is fixed I will forward you the turn, I am doing this in other games too

5. chasbolt

chasbolt RTO

Posted to Tracker OK :( Tough with galleons hauling knights. Took a city back lost 2-3 others, we're fading. We'll kill a few more before we fade to history :p

Hub_Always_War_AD-1200_to_Nighthawk

6. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Tigranes, why should I be the one to have to settle a city if you are the one who wants Judaism so much?

I will make the following deal with you:

You settle a city somewhere in the hub and leave it empty for me. I will spare a troop to go over and capture it and will spread Judaism there for you. Then I will leave it empty for you to recapture. If you spend the hammers making the settler, I have no problem making that deal if it means you will leave me alone and actually focus on the real threat!

And if you decide not to accept my terms, then oh well... I will be glad to enjoy fighting you a little while this game goes down in flames around us!

7. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

I accept, I accept... We need to make sure though that newly settled city does not get razed upon capture, perhaps grow it to size 2 or something, because I don't even have Music...

8. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Ok. We can just use one of your cities. Which city of yours is the least valuable to you? As long as its a city with 2 pop it doesnt matter if you can spare the buildings being destroyed. Or just settle a new city somewhere in your lands and grow it yourself and I will send a unit over to take it, spread judaism, etc. Just leave me a path and directions and we will be fine.

9. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

I will settle one city near Corn in the Hub (50% Settler discount helps). Will grow fast.

10. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

Tigranes I believe its your turn

11. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

I got nothing forwarded to my email. Can we finally solve this problem with tracker' s admin?

12. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Sorry, I forgot. Sent a message to methinkso so replace Eclipse with Tigranes.

13. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Properly Paranoid Proletarian

Tigranes, I really hope you don't have anything stupid planned with that Galley of yours...

14. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

No, no. Don't worry about me, just exploring. And waiting for religion, :cough: :cough:

15. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Properly Paranoid Proletarian

:sigh: You are not gonna capture a city of mine just to get Taoism, are you? Like, if that's your intent I might be persuaded to settle a city just for you, let it grow to size 2 and spread Taoism there and then empty it of defenders, but actively fighting each other while a run-away is on the lose isn't gonna help anyone.

Btw wouldn't it make the most sense if an Imperialistic leader were to "gift" you a city like that? Considering they would lose the least by that I mean.

16. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Oh relax, its coming. Its not like you can do anything right away anyway, you also need to wait for size 2 before taking the city back.

17. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

No, no, just exploring and waiting for size 2 city, which I gave to NH already. My scouts are on the lookout for his Jewish(?) missioners.

18. chasbolt

chasbolt RTO

The Spanish have finally amassed enough force to finish me off. Sometime towards the end I'll resign. I was but a fill in. It was fine for awhile. No I look forward to the inevitable. Installed the Windows 10 upgrade and smoooth. :smug:

Hub_Always_War_AD-1320_to_Nighthawk

19. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Thanks for being a good fill in chasbolt. Its only a matter of time before Filon gets us all...

20. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Finally Persia turned away from her long Pagan past and embraced monotheism!