1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas, Requests, and Feedback

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by Valkrionn, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Chieftain

@Valk:

You might be interested in this post from the More Naval AI thread, if you haven't already incorporated something similar in RifE.

2. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

1.4 includes a merge of BBAI by Snarko, so that should be in already. ;)

3. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Chieftain

Sounds good.

4. lordzeus330

lordzeus330 Chieftain

Hey everyone I was wondering, maybe perchance, you may know to go in and edit "promotions". The reason being is because it seems that one of my units keeping getting "burn out" each time they cast a spell. Any help into what files to edit would be appreciated.

5. eris23

eris23 Chieftain

Grigori are my favorite Civ, and I was thinking it would be awesome if the sidequest came in two variations, the regular as it is now.
    And one where so long as they're visible they would automatically take all their movement points back to the fortress and skip the rest of the turn.
    Usually midway into the game, if I secured a couple of animals, particularly a spider, an elephant and a tiger, I will start mass producing scouts, leveling them through sidequest, cast all the animal bloods on the scout and turn them into horsemen > chariots.
    Babysitting 20 or 30 units each turn is kind of a drag.
    Anyway, would this be difficiult? Could I maybe make it myself, maybe it would be easier if they were just leashed for 10 turns, so you'd have to really think about it if their is a sudden barbarian incursion or something.