Britain Declares War on the Kingdom of New England for refusing to vacate Britain, or even acknowledge our messages. Warships will land in Britain soon.

OCC: That will add some...spice to these last rounds. ;)

Update 18

Rad map updated.

Wars

Kingdom of Great Britain declares war on Kingdom of New England

Britain ↓3

...See you next Spring(?)!

...COMING MAYBE

My troops look like Blue Moon, but are yellow!

I'm lovin the idea of units, can you make a mutant dog (Waste Hound) as an alternate Mongasques-San Marinan unit?

OCC: I’m not sure if I should ask here or the other thread, but how does the RNG system work exactly? I’m not entirely sure...

@AA and Mad: Can you continue this spam somewhere else, like a chat room please?

No, really. I'll start flagging.

OCC: I’m not sure if I should ask here or the other thread, but how does the RNG system work exactly? I’m not entirely sure...
_nation: _base * _multiplier = _final, where _base is the random number and _multiplier is the modifier.

By default the multiplier is 1; various factors can aggravate or mitigate the final outcome, and roleplay does have an impact. In your case, you're a) attacking contaminated territories (and Red Zones are especially bad), and b) launching a naval invasion from half-way around the world, meaning the force had all of one turn to suit up, ship out and shoot in.

I'm lovin the idea of units, can you make a mutant dog (Waste Hound) as an alternate Mongasques-San Marinan unit?
Oh, I'm sure I can find something somewhere.

My grand objective is a Freeciv scenario. Modding is practically programming, but if it's truly as flexible as it makes itself out to be, I'll have tripled the amount of playable terrain.

_nation: _base * _multiplier = _final, where _base is the random number and _multiplier is the modifier.

By default the multiplier is 1; various factors can aggravate or mitigate the final outcome, and roleplay does have an impact. In your case, you're a) attacking contaminated territories (and Red Zones are especially bad), and b) launching a naval invasion from half-way around the world, meaning the force had all of one turn to suit up, ship out and shoot in.

So, where does the amount of attacks fit in?

+0.x to the multiplier.

So, the formula is:

RandomNumber X (RoleplayPenalty/Bonus + NumberOfAttacks/10) = AttackNumber

Am I correct?

Pretty much.

I don't speak math at 10 pm. Can you translate to English?

Because radiation can't go over walls.

Top Bottom