Greater Sudan supports the SDI.

The Kingdom of Konchasa will not stand to have a nuclear aggressor as a neighbor. We have done our best to try to remain a good neighbor to the Marians, but the blind, very incorrect and immediate retaliation for the devastating nuclear explosion in Marian land has destroyed all credibility the Marians had, and has forced us to make a very difficult decision:

The Kingdom of Konchasa declares war on the Marian Republic

We wish it did not come to this, as we were very willing to help our southern neighbors in their time of need after the terrorist attack, but the world has seen how dangerous the Republic is under current rule.

Additionally, the Kingdom will formally support the SDI agreement.

Along with this declaration, we have a request for any other nation that is involved in hostilities with the Marians – Please do not use any more nuclear weapons on the African Continent. This continent is already facing a major crisis with the recent explosion, and any more explosions will only do more irreparable damage. Already the Kingdom of Konchasa, which had been completely radiation free, is suffering from this unfortunate crisis. We certainly do not want to suffer more, and at the hands of our allies.

The Hetmanate also wishes to negotiate mobility rights with Konchasa and the Federation of the Savanna, at least for as long as hostilities persist.

The Kingdom of Konchasa provides mobility rights to any nation that is engaged in hostilities with the Marian Republic. We only ask that you coordinate your plans on the Marian African holdings with Konchasa.

King Wadushi II is sad. He had tried to prevent it, but a Pan-African War seems inevitable. Greater Sudan Joins the war against the Marian Republic.

I agree that the Marians' reactions might cause even more nuclear heck on our beautiful continent, even though the original blast were not of their fault directly. In union with the members of the Pan African Alliance, The Zulu Confederacy of Self Determination Declares WAR against the Marian Republic. Anti-Radiation aid will still be sent to the contaminated zones, and our forces will stay mostly on the defensive, but we WILL support our allies and the last Pristine Paradise on Earth!

While the Marian Republic officially denies firing the nuclear weapon - it having been launched shortly after the nuclear blast in Kinshasa - it doesn't know who fired it or how. Those who were present in the silo claim their keys were no longer having any effect; it seemed the lone ICBM of the Federation had its on-site systems disabled, thus allowing only the nuclear football to launch it, that or an advanced hacker.

As such, the Federation has had two wonderful options: either someone was able to compromise security, or, worse yet, President de Mar is alive, but clearly insane, having fired the nuke at Petrograd. The President's whereabouts are unknown... but it is heavily believed he is alive, even amongst the populace.

Admist the chaos of several declarations of war against it, the wiping out of much of the central government, disabling of nationwide communications systems for at least a week, and the belief the President in hiding caused all this, the Marian Federation has collapsed.

The Social Nationalist Party has been thrown out of power. The army's disarray caused it to fragment, and various local power brokers have carved the Federation between themselves.

Spoiler Map :

In South America, Venezuela finds itself with a large amount of southern Venezuelans, all eager to rejoin the motherland.

Meanwhile, Nuevo Colombia has seized Ecuador and the namesake Colombia, establishing a military dictatorship.

Further south, scattered remnants of Peru have become the Third Empire, that is, the third Incan Empire. More than likely, they will be Abhorrent chow, but they do nonethless seek to rebuild their absolute theocratic monarchy.

The Canaries, Azores and Madeira islands, once the pride of the Marian Navy, have become part of Portugal, or at least, desire to be. Given Portugal's horrible position with regards to the Abhorrents, the acquisition of the islands would give the Portuguese a friendly place to call home should Lisbon fall.

In Europe, Iberia has fallen to the NCSA and Cantabria, whereas the island territories have largely sought the very autonomous status that the Alliance of North African Independents would grant. The Balkan provinces have decided to merge with Kosovo. (not shown)

In the Congo, it was a free for all, but while invaders have taken plenty of land, the Portuguese were also invested with land by many defecting troops. It appears the troops trusted Portugal far more than the treacheorus Africans.

---

And, once this partition is carried out, I officially resign. Have a wonderful, nuketastic day. :p

...And I started writing an actual storyline for this war!

Damn you, Tani!! Even in defeat, you still win!

Bu-bu-but I wanted to see World War V!

i expected that to happen. the capital was flattened, communications was chaotic, and the republic was spread too far in this crappy world.

and, we object to the treacherous Africans comment. we just ran with the information that was available. personally the president did not believe the marians lost their senses and nuked petrograd, but since we were unable to confirm anything we just had to declare war.

the president, being a good person, is trying to find a record of the Marian constitution, and all its polices, so we could replicate it on the provinces that surrendered to us.

OOC: good game tanicius :)

i ahte to say this, but a light saber is not useful for anything except defense in a gun fight. and im not even sure it can stop a bullet.

It can, but t depends if the bullet hits.

Well, quite frankly, what was supposed to happen was Petrograd would fire its nukes back in retaliation, causing massive damage to Africa by eradicting the Congo. From there, Africa would united against Petrograd and its allies, causing a fourth world war.

Instead, what hapened was I got dogpiled, so I went with my planned exit strategy, nukes or no nukes. Sorry to rain on everyone's expansionist parade! :p

That and the reputation system inherently makes being an antagonist very difficult compared to the original IOT IV, so I kind of had nothing to do.

Well, that was random.

@KNE: That sucks. Can we attack another province, then? If you give me some of Britain, that is...

@Lym: Can you PLEASE change what the impassable territories look like? Like, give them a red line or something? I have no idea which territory is passable and which isn’t. I’m confused.

Waitaminute...

Waitaminute...

I made Tani ragequit!

I WIN!!

@Lym: Can you PLEASE change what the impassable territories look like? Like, give them a red line or something? I have no idea which territory is passable and which isn’t. I’m confused.
It's very simple. If it's black, it's dead.

o think tani just made a graceful exit when things got too wrong to get out of it.

They're the dirty green splotches around the black. :p

Top Bottom