Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

Why not, I don't want a war of attrition, just develop a military stronger than theirs.

I must say the territorial demands aren't that "big", Switzerland pushes for peace, a white peace, but if needed Switzerland thinks those demands aren't too extreme

And of course a cease to all armed fight over the Balkans..

Poland proposes that Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, and Poland join together for mutual security in the event that the USSR continues its aggressive tendencies in Eastern Europe.

I decline. I support the USSR.

Meanwhile, i free a puppet state betwen Romania and Hungary, Magyaromania.
http://postimage.org/image/b64vl00lr/bec09535/ -this is the flag
http://postimage.org/image/vws00bevj/e7235f78/ - map of Greater Romania, with Magyaromania with red borders.
Magyaromania is democrat but supports communism. It's leader is the same with Romania's, but because it's large hungarian population, it joins each alliance and war Hungary has. Needs both countries' approval for anything important it does
Population: around 40 k. 70% hungarians, 22% romanians, 8% others.

I must say the territorial demands aren't that "big", Switzerland pushes for peace, a white peace, but if needed Switzerland thinks those demands aren't too extreme

And if we win, we are going to nom all of Burgundy.

Every Burgundy.

As far as I'm concerned, the Turco-Greek War is not related to the Greater War... :mischief:

Marshal Jozef Pilsudski outlined his plan for Poland's foreign affairs to the Polish Assembly in Warsaw:

"Since the end of the last great war, the world has become increasingly unsafe for Poland. The Soviet Union has proved that it intends to take control of Eastern Europe. Their invasion of Eastern Europe is a blatant violation of the sovereignty of an independent nation and a violation of International Law. The western powers are so busy fighting each other that they took no notice of Soviet aggression. We, the nations of Eastern Europe, are alone. The West will not come to our aid against Soviet aggression. Romania supports the Soviets and Italy, Turkey, and the UKGS seek expansion of their own in the Balkans. None of the states in Eastern Europe have the ability to withstand invasion on their own, but together we may be able to succeed in an increasingly dangerous world. Therefore, I call for the creation of the League of Eastern European States with invitations extended to Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Hungary, Bosnia and Croatia. Member states of this organization recognize the territorial rights of each other and will consider an attack on any member state as an attack on every member states. Only if we unite our strength will we be able to compete with the powers that are growing around us.

Part of the point is to end the fighting in the name of collective security. I understand this will be very difficult.

Poland can count on Iberian help against the communist Soviets, as long as war has settled down in France.

this new alliance is out of control. Romania changes it's mind.We will join this alliance. We still support the Soviets, but in case of a Soviet attack, we will not move a finger. Against other enemies, though....
Also, Magyaromania join whatever war/alliance Hungary joins.

The large Romanian minority in a small area southwest of Romania, over the Danube , wants to be united with Romania again. The Greeks don't care, since there are no actual greeks in that area.
http://postimage.org/image/6eqy0h36p/9a6918e0/

Romania doesn't actually get any benefit... but hey, the border looks cooler ! Now we have to pay our topographists and cartographers less!

Confrim the above post. :(

Orders lock in two days I AM DISAPPOINT AT THE LACK OF ACTIVITY, I WILL NOT LET THIS FADE AWAY AND DIE IN A CORNER

We stopped arguing with words and started with bullets?

Um... FRANCE GIMME LAND OR THE US WILL BLOW YOU UP.

I'd do an RP on the launching of the Timorese navy, but I might change my mind before orders lock.
Speaking of which...

To: Presidential Palace, Iberia
Mr President, as you may be aware your handling of the Portuguese has made you a hero to many Timorese. With that in mind, and with your permission, we would like to name the first vessel of the Timor-Leste Navy the TLS Primo de Rivera in your honour.

Top Bottom