IMPORTANT: Forum Security Breach & Uploads/Downloads

Damn their eyes, this sucks so much :(

Any way of finding out who did it ?

Very annoying, oh well, I won't let it get me down. ;) Over half my stuff, but that is little compared to some I guess..

The loss of the easy upload feature would be terrible IMHO, It makes threads much more interesting to have screens right there where you don't have to click on them (which I only do half the time). I mean, if they're going to make a backup everyday anyway I don't see how it could hurt. Please say this is temporary. :please:

I treat the upload feature as temporary so I'd hate to lose this option.

I second that, it is extremely useful for images ands stuff.

How will the loss of data affect your news updates for the Civ 4 downloads, Woodelf? Are you just going to provide the links even though they might not be restored for some time?

This is goddamn annoying. If you find out who did this, can you find legal penalties for them, please?

I'll start uploading whats still on my computer.

Luckly the ones that I uploaded were from my own creations and from modders who have vanished and still had their files in the attachments or the old uploads.

How will the loss of data affect your news updates for the Civ 4 downloads, Woodelf? Are you just going to provide the links even though they might not be restored for some time?

I'll simply supply the links put into the update thread, but I won't be doing an update for a week or so to give this time to settle. I still have 25 or so files to re-add. :(

@ snipper - this doesn't have anything to do with a moderator leaving. It was hacked a lot higher than what we have access to.

All we have to do is make sure all the files get updated, and Woody won't have to worry about updating it. :p

Im not a modder, (Although Im sorry for you guys, It sucks losing stuff like that..)

But didn't we get hacked a while ago? Like during the time I joined? (Check my post..) Or maybe a little earlier when all i was doing was lurking the download area and CIV 3 stories?

Out of curiosity, I googled the name and got several different hits.

What name? :confused:

And to whoever it is that did this, it appears you have angered Perfection, one of the biggest mistakes you can possibly make.

Top Bottom