Indian Riflemen

Mr. Will

Mister
This is the M-Unit version of utahjazz7's Indian Rifleman.

Here's the file. :)
Indian Riflemen - Improved Victory

Comments would be appreciated!! :D

EDIT:Victory fixed! Redownload it now if you want to have a much less jittery victory flic.

New and Improved Victory Animation ;) -

Attachments

• IRVictory.gif
    IRVictory.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,876
YAY! FIRST POST! lol... wow. :) well I haven't looked at it but by experiance with utahjazz's unit I'm sure it looks great! lol Keep up the good work :D lool wow I've never gotten a first post before!! time to celebrate! lol... right. Well again good luck!

I Got A Comment! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :) :) :)

Should be a preview here....

Attachments

• IndianRiflemenAttackA.gif
    IndianRiflemenAttackA.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,948
They do not all fire in unison, but I will agree, they are close, mabey some more time between fires. The far one fires first and the other two follow, but yes, they should stagger a bit more. Other than that, good work once again.

Corn Shucker said:
They do not all fire in unison, but I will agree, they are close, mabey some more time between fires. The far one fires first and the other two follow, but yes, they should stagger a bit more. Other than that, good work once again.

Are you on drugs or just stupid? There is no delay at all. They all move exactly the same.

Lol. There is a stagger, either your pc is messed or your just not looking. It's not a huge stagger, but its there. also, the longer you make the stagger, the bigger it makes the unit file, and those people w/ slow computers like the small files lol so either way, looks good to me, I'm done here.

looks great MR.WILL. :good job:

THERE IS A DELAY! In retrospect, it should be a bigger delay, but there is one. Look harder. It's hard to add a good delay and not mess up the file sometimes.

The image in the first post doesn't appear to have a delay, but the attack animation certainly does...

Are you sure about they delay-file size link? If you use SBB I'm pretty sure you can do delays without increasing the amount of frames.

You can increase the delay size, but it looks strange. For instance, if I overuse loop it makes the unit appear to be in mid-fire when it first attacks. If you overuse wait, the units appear to snap between mid-fire and the beginning attack every time the unit fires. You can add more frames and make it look better, however, I'm lazy and not quite sure how to do it. :lol:

Hello Mr Will ,

Your multifigure unit looks very good ! Do you know were I can find the single unit ...? I like it ...

Thank you

Yeah, that's it.... They're more disciplined......
:lol:
Thanks

There may be an updated version with nameless53's new attack animation if I get bored enough to do it. Thank you asgard.

Top Bottom