IOT X: The Space Race

I refuse. No unequal treaties will be signed by Macedonia.

Arabia has invested what it could have used to expand in its own lands to keeping the peace in Europe. We will not simply *give up* the provinces, now that SUDS is willing to even talk about peace. SUDS has consistently been half a dozen steps beyond reasonable, at every turn in the war. Even at the time where they could be completely wiped out within a year, they demand all of their provinces back and penalties imposed.

Yes. SUDS needs to accept that the war is a stalemate and accept a status quo. Let the Nazis keep their lands, let Gaul independent and let Arabia keep their lands.

By the way, Tani, I have sent you a PM.

SUDS has consistently been half a dozen steps beyond reasonable, at every turn in the war. Even at the time where they could be completely wiped out within a year, they demand all of their provinces back and penalties imposed.

ooc: Reminds me Rome: Total War NPC's. I was the Macedonians, I had taken over all of Egypt except Cyprus, and they were demanding that I would give them backk all of Egypt and Syria and also become a protectorate.

So Arabia and Macedonia seek the imperial path of not returning France to the French?

We will give them one last chance: heed Richard Richardsons's words for peace. Hand back South France to the SUDS. We have been reasonable in the regional conflict with the Nazis. You have been leading a imperialist invastion of France. Now you have admitted on Arabia's parts its imperialism and on Macedonia's part it ideological crusade against the SUDS... we will still offer you chance. Leave France. Give it back to us... or understand that we will not except your dominion.

Gaia rises!

<snip> Accept a status quo or have war.

As for Richard Richardsons, we would like to ask him to help us end the war.

We have never admitted nor been motivated by imperialism. Arabia embarked upon a humanitarian mission to stop a rogue state which is invading its neighbors and making unreasonable demands.

Das Boot - You may keep the land that you currently control. However, if you continue to colonize the Eastern Seaboard, it may be difficult to avert a war in the future.

Pwniez - In the interests of avoiding a territory conflict, we propose the following line of demarcation:

We hope that we can become neighbors amicably, and we belive you have a saying in that regard.

We have never admitted nor been motivated by imperialism. Arabia embarked upon a humanitarian mission to stop a rogue state which is invading its neighbors and making unreasonable demands.

A rouge state? Have you studied the Nazis Arabia? Have you noted the regionalise of the issue? Have you noted you acted on a a mandate that did not exist because the UN does not exist? Your imperialism came by the fact you claimed our land and now refuse to leave. Clearly that is imperialism then humanitarism. I guess your using the American bush era definition of humanitarism? We hence declare you should leave. If you do not leave then you are a warmonger like the Nazis and warmongers are the forces which the GED was forged to counter.

We will request aid from Richardson, plus Das Boot to help us free France from the imperial aggression of the Nazis and the "humanitarian interventionists."

If I recall, you were a peaceful state.

You'd be surprised what increased aggression and a 5 man alliance will do to a lil nation. There's a difference between preferring peace (aka, 5 peace requests), and being a pacifist, aka trample all over me cause I can't defend myself.

Das Boot - You may keep the land that you currently control. However, if you continue to colonize the Eastern Seaboard, it may be difficult to avert a war in the future.

Pwniez - In the interests of avoiding a territory conflict, we propose the following line of demarcation:

We hope that we can become neighbors amicably, and we belive you have a saying in that regard.

I'm gonna take that pill-shaped Canuki island because it looks weird and NC so I can actually have my home state in an IOT.

I'm gonna take that pill-shaped Canuki island because it looks weird and NC so I can actually have my home state in an IOT.

Fine. But after that, you better be moving to Australia or something.

Scadinavia has opened peace talks and negotiations. If the Europeans do not care to negotiate then so be it. You have decided to continue this war that can so easily be avoided. we have made or demands and declined yours. Make your counteroffer.

Scadinavia has opened peace talks and negotiations. If the Europeans do not care to negotiate then so be it. You have decided to continue this war that can so easily be avoided. we have made or demands and declined yours. Make your counteroffer.

We have seen no peace offer from you, only demands to let the German Empire be conquered.

It is time for GAIA (you should rename your alliance GAY, since your sodleirs are women) to fall. Accept a status quo or have war.

As for Richard Richardsons, we would like to ask him to help us end the war.

OCC: Chirstos, I really hate homophobic crap like that (the bit that is underlined), so don't try and pull anything like that again.

IC: What do you think we have been doing? We have been trying to end the war! But you guys don't want to compromise one tiny bit. Now we're going to help Scandinavia have peace talks, because they actually want peace apparently.

The Equestrian Empire accepts this proposal.

(you should rename your alliance GAY, since your sodleirs are women)

You know Christos, insulting homosexuals and women is not just against the rules (of this game AND this forum), but when the GM himself is gay, it is also probably not the wisest course of action...

Scandanavia, where is your peace offer? I only see you asking us to allow you to annex Germany for no apparent reason.

And Christos, that is just too far.

Top Bottom