ISDG 2012 - Server Announcements, Connection Issues and Questions

I have to go to work in a half hour and the other turn player of my team isn't available to. The timer will probably elapse before I return from work, so please put the game in pause if I remain unable to connect until I leave.

Apparently the server has rebooted for some reason earlier today.

I have reloaded the game from the civplayers autosave 09:32 21.06.2013 CEST.

This turn we received an offer from the Spanish to gift us their remaining gold and gpt. We find it a nice gesture of friendship, but from an in-game perspective we don't think it's appropriate for a dying civ to gift all their assets to their favorite rival. That could be very unbalancing in unfair and un-fun ways, so we declined the Spanish offer.

We hope other teams feel the same way about this and will act accordingly if the situation were to arise again.

Sincerely,
Ceiliazul for team Realms Beyond

I don't see the point. You gift them elephant, it's normal they give you something back as a last thank.

Note: I'm not speaking in the name of my team.

Good game Spanish Apolyton. It's been great fun playing with you guys. We'll miss your messages.

:hatsoff:

:sheep: ;)

we hate you all! We will be back!! :D

enjoy the rest of the game, we have done so ... not as we had planned, but anyway its was fun.

Sorry about that. My no-ip.org reservation expired, as I never received the usual CAPTCHA mail where I renew it. Should be back up again now :)

Sorry about that. My no-ip.org reservation expired, as I never received the usual CAPTCHA mail where I renew it. Should be back up again now :)

Our Intrateam Pitboss which is on the same server is working now. Thanks, Cal! :goodjob:

There's another thunderstorm here. I need some sleep, so I may leave the server offline for some hours as the weather is really unstable right now. I will post in this thread when the game is back up.

Game is back up - reloaded from last CFC Autosave.

Why do you need a pause? Since the game wasn't reverted to an earlier save, and you (as in team CFC) didn't log into the game after the save that was reloaded, I personally think that 5.g doesn't apply.

This turn we received an offer from the Spanish to gift us their remaining gold and gpt. We find it a nice gesture of friendship, but from an in-game perspective we don't think it's appropriate for a dying civ to gift all their assets to their favorite rival. That could be very unbalancing in unfair and un-fun ways, so we declined the Spanish offer.

We hope other teams feel the same way about this and will act accordingly if the situation were to arise again.

Sincerely,
Ceiliazul for team Realms Beyond

Really ?

Everyone make use of their units, ressources, gold, etc like he wants. In the respect for the rules, naturally.

Why do you need a pause? Since the game wasn't reverted to an earlier save, and you (as in team CFC) didn't log into the game after the save that was reloaded, I personally think that 5.g doesn't apply.

I agree.

----

About timer, I point out that when the end turn pass after 7:00 AM (GMT+2), in our team, nobody can connect until 7:00 pm. It's difficult to play effectively with timer 36h.

Good game spanish Apolyton. Btw i dont want to be rude or anything but your game was strange. Picking a kinda wrong civ + not playing really well created a huge imbalance in the game i wouldnt have believe possible in a teamgame. Was there any intern problems or anything? or maybe you wasnt used to multiplayer games?

Top Bottom