Israel, Philistines and Biblical Civilizations

I have idea for a UB for Israel: Beit yad lebanim - replaces opera. In addition to the normal effects of opera house, it will provide 5% bonus towards production of land units. When the great work of music slot filled, it will provide 10XP For all units produced in the city.

I have idea for a UB for Israel: Beit yad lebanim - replaces opera. In addition to the normal effects of opera house, it will provide 5% bonus towards production of land units. When the great work of music slot filled, it will provide 10XP For all units produced in the city.
A militaristic Israel civ is asking for controversy. Well, any modern Israel civ at all, to be honest.

A militaristic Israel civ is asking for controversy. Well, any modern Israel civ at all, to be honest.

Thats basically a opera house, built in honor of soldiers...
Besides, kibbutz is modern too...

Kibbutz is modern, but I put it on a blob-Israel civ, so people like it as a minor hint to modern Israel communities (even before the state itself)

I had thought the possibility of making a modern Israel (even thought uniques), moving the Kibbutz from the original Israel; but its quite a rotten issue. Making a civ sort of promotes and validates certain thoughts that sometimes I not fully agree with... Making a modern Israel is not something I will do in the near future.

Thats basically a opera house, built in honor of soldiers...
Besides, kibbutz is modern too...

That's still incredibly controversial given what some may think of the IDF. I think a modern Israeli civ, especially now, would be distasteful.

That's still incredibly controversial given what some may think of the IDF. I think a modern Israeli civ, especially now, would be distasteful.

Hey, I'm trying... i also have idea for a UB from the same time as the macabee:
Sanhedrin - replaces courthouse. Cost 2 Maintenance, and reduces unhpinnes from population city by 5%.
Can be built at any city.
You cn also add a national wonder, unique for Israel: great Sanhedrin(but that's pretty OP. :p

Kibbutz is modern, but I put it on a blob-Israel civ, so people like it as a minor hint to modern Israel communities (even before the state itself)

I had thought the possibility of making a modern Israel (even thought uniques), moving the Kibbutz from the original Israel; but its quite a rotten issue. Making a civ sort of promotes and validates certain thoughts that sometimes I not fully agree with... Making a modern Israel is not something I will do in the near future.

Can you please make a revision( i can give you ideas) please? You the only modder that making Israel...

Doing this will trigger "we love the modder day"

(Sorry, i couldn't stand it!:D)

Hey, I'm trying... i also have idea for a UB from the same time as the macabee:
Sanhedrin - replaces courthouse. Cost 2 Maintenance, and reduces unhpinnes from population city by 5%.
Can be built at any city.
You cn also add a national wonder, unique for Israel: great Sanhedrin(but that's pretty OP. :p

My point is, after the events of the last couple of weeks, making a civ representing modern Israel would be incredibly distasteful and potentially offensive.

Moderator Action: Part of post deleted - let's not make any comparatives, as that might also offend.

It doesn't matter what uniques you choose to represent it.

Is it okay that I put this Israel under the More Civs folder of my mapping thing in Google Earth? There wasn't much of another place to put it aside from the 'other' category and that's a bit of a last resort place for mod civs...

My point is, after the events of the last couple of weeks, making a civ representing modern Israel would be incredibly distasteful and potentially offensive. It'd be like coming out with an Al-Qaeda civ shortly after a terrorist attack, or a Ukrainian Rebel civ after the downing of flight MH17.

It doesn't matter what uniques you choose to represent it.

That was an idea for current israel, i said its from the macabee's time.

I saw in the thread of Patria Grande that your next civ is Philistea. What are your plans for them?

Symmetry!

Looks sweet.

Top Bottom