I've never been so proud of myself

Hopefully this guy learned a valuable lesson & whatever demons are haunting him (assuming he's not a pure sociopath) he resolves so a situation like this never repeats itself (best case is later in life he contributes time & energy towards helping children, though best not in person probably).

Or he just ends up being even more violent and brutal next time. But I'm just trolling. As long as they don't kill the guy...What you did was good stuff Elta.

Wow! I can't stop smiling after reading that. Good for you! :D

I remember hearing from someone that statistically, crying "Fire!" is more likely to get a response than crying "Help!". Sounds like you taught them kids the right thing. You should be proud.
:salute:

This.

I actually felt good for reading this. You made the world a little better. :)

ahah, cool to hear that motherhumper got beaten up by a crowd. too bad they didn't rip him to shreds or dissolved in sulphuric acid or some middle-age torture stuff though.

Damn, that's pretty sweet. Nice Elta! :goodjob: (and a big Nice! to the girl as well)

So attempted kidnapping rates 15 years' jail in the Philippines...? That's a lot more than many murderers get in Canada.

That is because there are many unsolvable problems in the Philippines with all the militant uprising in mainly dominant muslim communities, or regions where there are many separatists ideologies being the dominant front for many organizations that the government declared as terrorists groups. I work with many Philippinos as you can see.:)

Top Bottom