• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .
Resource icon

JFD's Rise to Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very frustrating. Something is conflicting, or the mod itself is broken. I've got everything updated.
http://imgur.com/12KF8io

List of all my mods:
Commmunity Patch
Enlightenment Era
Historical Religions Complete
IGE
Cities in Dev
Cul Div
ExCE
Rise to Power
A Bunch of Your Civs
More Lux
Events and Decisions
Unique Cultural Influence
YNAEMP (v24)

All of this stuff has worked together in the past and is confirmed to be referenced by all your mods. I don't see what the problem could possibly be? HRC and Rise to Power? Did something change? It says it's referenced and therefore compatible?

EDIT: It's one of your civs. I'll do my best to pinpoint which, but might be extremely difficult/time consuming. Already spent 8 hours.

Just to spare JFD the time: Logs, logs, logs please...

\Skodkim

Just to spare JFD the time: Logs, logs, logs please...

\Skodkim

While I agree I should get logs, it's probably Bohemia or Hungary. Had the problem with Papal States disabled, so I assume it's not them. Potentially it's Bavaria, but I doubt it. Again, probably bohemia or Hungary. Making a game with both of them disabled, but all the other civs enabled. If it works, it's one of them. Which is a shame since both of them are so interesting as civs and I'm playing on the Giant Europe map. They really would add a lot to the gameplay (without hungary there is gonna be a HUGE hole in the Balkans/Carpathia as well....)

If you provided logs there's a good chance someone could tell you where the error/incompatibility is right away in stead of spending hours disabling and enabling mods.

\Skodkim

If you provided logs there's a good chance someone could tell you where the error/incompatibility is right away in stead of spending hours disabling and enabling mods.

\Skodkim

Fair enough, but it's Hungary/Bohemia. I'll try and pinpoint which now.

EDIT: It's Hungary.....f. There is going to be such a huge hole in that part of the map with no civs....

Fair enough, but it's Hungary/Bohemia. I'll try and pinpoint which now.

EDIT: It's Hungary.....f. There is going to be such a huge hole in that part of the map with no civs....

Well then report your logs so that Hungary can be fixed instead :/

I found the cause of the Evangelism bug. The code needs to look like this in order to work properly:
Code:
UPDATE Beliefs
SET ShortDescription = 'TXT_KEY_BELIEF_JFD_REVIVALISM_SHORT'
WHERE Type = 'BELIEF_MISSIONARY_ZEAL'
AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_RTP_PIETY_BELIEF_ADDITIONS_EVANGELISM' AND Value = 1);

The one where there were two evangelism beliefs for those of us who use the CBP, and maybe others. I don't remember if it was an all user problem or not.

Hey JFD there seems to be a problem with your civ The kingdom of hungary and Rise to power sorry if this is already known :)

Attachments

• 20160422144605_1.jpg
    20160422144605_1.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 20160422144614_1.jpg
    20160422144614_1.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 80
Yeah that's pretty much it... :p

(Klisz is a knight of the empire though.... Or isn't he? I'd be surprised if he isn't...)

I can only decline epithets
Firetuner log here:
Code:
 Runtime Error: C:\Users\Yampi\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 21)\Components\Epithets\Lua\Utilities\JFD_RTP_EpithetsUtils.lua:87: attempt to call method 'GrantPolicy' (a nil value)

I can only decline epithets
Firetuner log here:
Code:
 Runtime Error: C:\Users\Yampi\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 21)\Components\Epithets\Lua\Utilities\JFD_RTP_EpithetsUtils.lua:87: attempt to call method 'GrantPolicy' (a nil value)

Read the opening post ffrederickss. You need the latest beta (or, rather, April 9th beta, but the 23rd one doesn't hurt).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom