Kazakstan pitboss game

I just tried and wasn't able :(

Pitboss is down :sad:

Game is back up..new turn!

I wil be away for 5 days till Tuesday...I will leave the game running and a friend will sub for me.

If for any reason it goes down, I willl not be able to put it back up till Tuesday though.

civstats is down but game is still up

Can whoever finishes the turn please post here that the next turn has started :)

Hmm, what's Smokey's sub's forum name??

His sub may not be a member here - I don't think he ever said. Anyway, any of us can log in and check the status of the game and then post here.

Smoke's sub (crescentfresh) says that because of the war he will wait until everyone else on Kazpit moves before he moves... so as long as Civstats is down we have no way of knowing that a new turn has started (other than logging in to the game:(

Sooo, whoever is the last team Kaz person to move should send Crescentfresh a Hamachi chat message (if he is online) to let him know that he is up. You have to mention that you are from Kazpit b/c he is playing several Hamachi games simultaneously:)

I just checked the game. Only Shogu and cresentfresh left to play. The timer was down to 2:47:00 when I logged out. What happens if these two (or one of them) don't get their turn in?

I logged into the game with about a minute to go on the timer. Neither Shogu nor cresentfresh had moved and the turn processed. I didn't make any moves. In hindsight I wish I had paused the game - but I don't know how to do that.

Have we sent them both pms to let them know when their turn is up? they may have moved but just not ended turn...

I think we should pause the game until we find out. When I wasn't able to play my turn Smokey reloaded so we should extend the same courtesy. With CivStats no working it's difficult to know when to play.

I'll pm Shogu. Not sure if the replacement player is even on these forums.

doh, definitely down :(

Looks like we have to wait until Tuesday...

Top Bottom