Kazakstan pitboss game

Donsig have you got all multiplayer ports open on your router/firewall? If not you should open at least port 2056 for UDP.

Just for UDP or for TCP/UDP? Not sure how to open all multiplayer ports.

Well, I called my ISP and figured out how to get to the router interface via the browser. So it seems I have to set up a custom service for port forwarding, which I did. Entered 2056 for both starting and ending port. Now, do I use my computer's IP address or the donsig IP address from Hamachi? Does this sound like I'm on the right track for opening the port or am I totally off base here?

I wanted to get back into the game to pause it but couldn't and the new turn has processed with two people (Kaleb and classical?) not ending their turn. :(

I will reload a bit later.

Regarding port TCP/UDP is fine. IP has nothing to do with ports. Since you opened the port you can now log in the game normally as you did.

2056 is the crusial one...so hopefully this will resolve connectivity isssues :goodjob:

My first attempt to get into the game since opening the port gave the same result as before - lost connection to the pitboss while transferring game data. Either I did not open the port correctly or the port isn't the problem.

I guess I could try bypassing the router and just hooking this computer up directly to my ClearWire modem. Would that eliminate the port problem?

EDIT: I connected directly to my ClearWire modem and I disabled the Comodo firewall. The game loaded so fast I couldn't believe it. Next time I'll try it connected to the modem but with Comodo on. I might also try it through the router with Comodo disabled. But at least I know I can fall back on the modem/no Comodo combination if I have to. Let's play! :)

the game has been paused by someone. I have a diplomacy screen in my face when I log in so I can't do anything.

I can't even seem to quit the game normally. I've had to crash my Civ4 to get out of there.

was the game paused so classical can do his turn?

there are still 8 hours left on the clock.

Why is the game paused?

I paused the game so classical can take his turn since he is from down under and would not have enough time...

I don't know about the diplo screen though..propably the game must be unpaused by someone that hasn't got a diplo screen..so whoever else loggs in should unpause it

I can play it very soon, so there was no need for the game to be paused. Well I cannot get in now that the game is paused, :clap: since I have the diplo screen opened and you cannot unpause the game while in the diplo screen. So anyone who is part of the gme, please uspause the game. I will be able to play in about 3 hours time.

Dam diplo exchanges :lol:

It seems everyone is in diplo screen mode, next thing I know we will all be in diplo screens and I will have to reload again :lol:

I can play it very soon, so there was no need for the game to be paused...
Maybe there was. The turn was due to end at 8am london time if it hadn't been paused.

I unpaused the game. I think there was about five hours left on the timer. Feel free to pause it again if there's not enough time for those who need to finish their turns. Let's try to avoid another reload.

BTW, I looged into the game just fine connected to the modem and with my firewall still running. The router must be the problem which means either I didn't open the 2056 port or there are more I should open. :dunno:

EDIT: There's actually 7 hours and 45 minutes left on the timer - not 5 hours.

I'll be back at around 19:00 UK time and I'll do my turn straight way. and then, finally, we'll be on 725BC!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

FYI: I haven't finished my (725 BC) turn because I'm waiting to see if there will be any more diplomatic screens popping up. But I've made all my moves so if the timer runs out I'm all set.

Well, last turn was certainly an eventful one in many ways...

Argh, can you please reload the last turn, I think either Donsig or Cavscout broke it down. I did not do any attacks, so shouldnt matter.

I think when i logged in you two were already on, musta jammed it up... game is down now.

I think we should reload yes, as I did not manage to get my turns done.

Argh, can you please reload the last turn, I think either Donsig or Cavscout broke it down. I did not do any attacks, so shouldnt matter.

What do you mean broke it down?

You did not attack but you moved 6 units here and there and pillaged my land...this is hardly not doing anything.

I suggest you finish your turn.

@ Cavscout, game is not down I logged in 30 minutes ago?

Alas, Classical Hero is no longer with us...

Top Bottom