Kill the user above you

JohannaK

Heroically Clueless
This is very simple: you have to kill the user that posted before you.

Of course, if you don't like being killed, you can always revive or have lots of clones stored or any story twist that you come up with. The point of this is to have fun with unbelievable stories of killings, misses, revivals, etc. Write as much as you want to, kill as you prefer.

EDIT: You're supposed to act as to kill that user. It's your action that kills the user, not an spontaneous event. YOU must make it happen.

Just like the Bee Gees once sung:
Now it's my turn to die! :D

I kill you by boredom by not posting in RP chat

But I can't just die of boredom, and use my non-existent informatic abilities to send you an informatic virus that spreads to you and kills you in a very slow and painful way.

I kill you by getting in before the probable thread locking over this being 'inappropriate content.'

You're not killing anybody with that!!! :(

The point here is to act in such a way that you kill the other user. So I send another virus to Sparthage.

You get crushed by the horde of monster's families that are going to lynch the ''protagonists'' from Scooby Doo.

You get killed by ninjas.

You get killed by the Smiley Face of Signatures.

(Too bad you aren't next on the signature rating thread. Then I could make a triple sweep. :p)

You get beaten to death with JoanK because he needs to be punished for changing his vote in the Arena :p

You kill yourself after being eliminated in the Arena :p

Top Bottom