Latest Obama Gaffe...

Y'know a good way to test for intelligence in dogs? Point at something. If the dog looks where you're pointing, its a smart dog. If the dog looks at your finger, its a stupid dog.

Obama's made a point about the small towns of the midwest and the rust belt, places like Minnesota and Wisconsin, New Jersey, Idaho, being ignored and overlooked. He's making a point that these regions have been in trouble for decades, but their troubles have been ignored. That's where he's pointing.

Mob Boss is attacking Obama's finger.

Not exactly. He is making a point that these people are the way he believes they are because of the region being in trouble for decades.

Its called eliteism....and he is precisely labeling and looking down upon the rural people of the USA. He has devolved them down to a bunch of religious, gun weilding, immigration hating hicks. Which I think is a huge disservice to a whole lot of Americans.

It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.

Whatever he decided to do it was his decision to make, not yours, and because of that fundamental power, he held over you, because it preceded and would outlast his individual motives, and inclinations, any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning.

Where are these little gems from?

He has devolved them down to a bunch of religious, gun weilding, immigration hating hicks.
Why do you associate the word "hicks" with gun-owning, anti-immigration, religious folks? Because Obama certainly didn't use that word and I didn't fix it for you.

I agree, it was a blunder, but Obama's coated in Teflon so it won't matter.

An update: http://www.reuters.com/article/topN...?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Even the other democrats see it as a mistake:

“It comes off very badly,” Democratic strategist Kirsten Powers said of Obama’s small-town America remarks. “They are things that I think in a liberal world sound totally normal, and outside of that world I don’t know that he appreciates how it sounds. And it just sounds very elitist, and it sounds like he’s looking down on people.”

How come you haven't called on various other peoples elitism before until Obama, Mobboss? There are plenty of people that have way more elitism than Obama.

How come you haven't called on various other peoples elitism before until Obama, Mobboss? There are plenty of people that have way more elitism than Obama.

Such as? By all means post it up yourself if you want.

Such as? By all means post it up yourself if you want.
McCain and Clinton saying the people of Pennsylvania have not had problems on their watch is pretty elitist and out-of-touch. Why do you give them a pass on presuming to speak on behalf of the good people of Pennsylvania?

His comments are in line with the "intellectual elite" that small towns in the mountains are filled with gun loving religious nuts that are racist and stupid. Its also a really common mind set of CFC too.
South Park, anyone? ;)

It's not surprising coming from Barrack Hussein Obama.

Are they a bunch of bible bashing, firearm loving
xenophobics who believe that the immigrants sent
all their jobs to China ?

I wondered why so many of the ill paid in the USA
could vote for Bush, easy, just state god talks to you
each day.

Top Bottom