[LP] Leader Pass Pack 6: Rulers of England Revealed (Coming Mar. 29th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you play with her without GS rules, you'll still get access to British Museums, right?
Though I would think the ideal way to play her would surely be with Workshop of the World.

Won’t happen I have still pinned in the head the recovery of British Museum and the movement of WotW (plus a reworked Vanilla version) to Steampunk Vicky.

But as British Musueum can’t be CUA ‘cause Eleanor, we’ll need to move it as a LUA for Imperial Vicky (British Musueum “variety” of -l-o-o-t-, ahem… pieces, being representative of the empire extension)

That would leave Pax Britannica as CUA and redcoat as CUU.

Wich in turn may free Sea Dogs to be Lizzie’s LUU…

I love how people here have added the punk where there is none to be found. The only thing Steampunk about her is the steam. Since we had actual Steampunk content in Civ V, I think this phrasing might be confusing at times.

Although I admit that Steampunk Vicky sounds spiffy as... something very spiffy indeed.

Although I admit that Steampunk Vicky sounds spiffy as... something very spiffy indeed.
Oh yes. And if they made her wear goggles, her veil instead of the hat and some leather gloves and put her into a horseless carriage... :)

For the LA I'd take automatic upgrade of the roads right into railroads come Industrial era.

Yeah! Andrew is gonna be on tomorrow's stream. I expect it to be excellent and informative yet again (no pressure)

Can't wait. Love hearing the deep history with Andrew. Otherwise the streams are basically just about learning the leader abilities, with him there it's like listening to a documentary about a historical figure.

Hopefully they'll keep applying that historical touch when revealing stuff for Civ 7.

Having played 100+ hrs of Marvel's Midnight Suns I predict a card based combat system for Civ 7! 😏

But you're gonna have to wait awhile for Firaxis to engineer it. We're getting BE2 next! 😛

Regardless, this next pack is the one I've been most anticipating. Because I have to update my two Colonization of the New World scenarios with the two new English leaders/personas,
which will give me an opportunity to play (test) them once again!

Last edited:
If any news come about next Civ being BE2, or some kind super-hero, magic etc based ..... hard skip for me, and maybe end of series.

Next Civ needs (must) be historical-based-normal-small updated Civ6 .... nothing crazy (I read articles on some "gaming sites" asking for Civ to include marvel heroes or some other kind of stupidity)

Won’t happen I have still pinned in the head the recovery of British Museum and the movement of WotW (plus a reworked Vanilla version) to Steampunk Vicky.

But as British Musueum can’t be CUA ‘cause Eleanor, we’ll need to move it as a LUA for Imperial Vicky (British Musueum “variety” of -l-o-o-t-, ahem… pieces, being representative of the empire extension)

That would leave Pax Britannica as CUA and redcoat as CUU.

Wich in turn may free Sea Dogs to be Lizzie’s LUU…
Well, I'd like England to stay English and less British, except under Victoria so I'll keep the Sea Dog being the civ UU, since we aren't getting Longbowmen. :p
It rolls of the tongue better.

If any news come about next Civ being BE2, or some kind super-hero, magic etc based ..... hard skip for me, and maybe end of series.

Next Civ needs (must) be historical-based-normal-small updated Civ6 .... nothing crazy (I read articles on some "gaming sites" asking for Civ to include marvel heroes or some other kind of stupidity)
So you don't want the normal 1/3 rule Sid has used since Civ2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom