Legends of Revolution: New game

You could put a bit more emotion in it, like for example: "O noes, the Carthaginian war machine is unstoppable and shall surely be my demise before this day is over! With my last breath I curse you, Imperator Knoedel! Boo! Hiss!"

And my answer would be something like: "You are wise to tremble before me, insolent whelp, for the hour of your doom is neigh! Like so many others your empire shall make a fine addition to my own! Haha! Gloat!"

Now for something completely unrelated to my not at all suspiciously fast campaign against Egypt: I can barely play my turns. Every other minute the game crashes and I get a MAF error. It has just become tedious. Because of this I would like to be replaced by someone else, and, oh what a coincidence, apparently my dear friend Eclipse just so happened to lose his last civ in this game and certainly wouldn´t have a problem taking over for me.What an elegant and completely improvised solution that just now popped into my head, ha!

Sent to King Dick.

I don't have a problem with Eclipse taking Imp's position. Let's keep this game going.

Excellent. Well, my job here is done. Goodbye all.

Sent to Dogboy

And Persia says "What's with all the Privateers in this game"? I've seen more Privateers here than any other game! I'm building Frigates now!

Sent to Dogboy

And Persia says "What's with all the Privateers in this game"? I've seen more Privateers here than any other game! I'm building Frigates now!

I know what you mean. I have had most of my caravels sunk already. I have been building frigates to deal with them.

Sent to King Dick.

Top Bottom