1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

LeIrvLove Nes II-Cavalier'n @u bb ;)

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Nuka-sama, Feb 25, 2017.

1. JohannaK

JohannaK Heroically Clueless

I found the religion of Peppertarianism, of which I am the founder and saviour, which uses the mystickal magick of black pepper to en#ance bascketball prowess through #uman sacrifices of Bulgarians.

2. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama See ya! It has been a fun decade!

update 2m oro get yur orders in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 Thought Bubble Thinker Supporter

"This inter-dimensional bull soup is hurting my head" said Mr Islam. "If only I had Dark Islamic Magic to merge the two universes into a horrific mess of funposting. Oh wait, I do!"

ORDERS:

By the power of such Islamic giants such as Muhammad, Mr Islam, Suharto, Saffron Man (he's brown therefore he's Islamic so say the rules of white genocide) and Angela Merkel the Evil Axis of Four will merge the two universes together in a complete lack of respect to the original universe to stop giving me a headache and help our evil organisation destroy Basketball forever!!!

Thorvald of Lym likes this.
  4. JohannaK

I ynvocke the black pepper mystycke to summon Magycke Johnson to stop the Muslamycke magycke with hys Johnson Magycke.

SouthernKing and Thorvald of Lym like this.
  5. JamesCaesar

JamesCaesar People-Vulture

6. Nuka-sama

Kevin Durant lay on the floor in deep pain "PACHULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

Pachulia quickly shoved his "Make America Great Again" hat down his jersey "My bad KD. Definitely didn't do it on purpose so that you could bring the King of China to power"

"What"

"What"

Inside the luxury box, President Trump smiled. He would not allow Earth-1 to interfere in his plans. As the Warriors loss winded down 112-108, he went to the roof of the arena to board Marine-1, where Secretary Mattis was waiting. Trump smiled at him "I am impressed Secretary Mattis! Agent Pachulia was effective!"

Mattis nodded. "Yes, Mr. President, but unfortunately not discrete. Many in the sports world are already questioning if this really was an 'accident', here" Mattis sent over a file, and President Trump read the headline: 'YOU GUYS THINK I DID IT ON PURPOSE?' ZAZA PACHULIA ENDURES QUESTIONS ABOUT KEVIN DURANT INJURY

Trump shook his head "Ah well. Maybe we can't use Pachulia again for a task like this, but I think without Durant, the Cavaliers have a clear shot at giving Lebron the championship. Speaking of Lebron...."

Mattis nodded and opened up the brief case. Inside was a prototype Duel Disk system, taken from Earth-1; even though he was trying to avoid their fate, he did not have any qualms using their weapons, be it this or Lebron. Trump tried it on and turned to Mattis "How do I look?"

"Presidential. But Blurry sir, I think it's trying to take you back to its original dimension! Quick Sir, Activate your Trap Card!"

Trump drew "YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD! GO, RETURN FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION!"

As the card activated Trump clenched his chest as he lost half of his life points. But sure enough, a chalky portal to another dimension opened. And then, King James returned.....

7. Nuka-sama

Part 2 coming FRIODAY!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  8. JohannaK

0/0 want a full upd8

9. gay_Aleks

gay_Aleks communism will win.

iot was a mistake

JohannaK and Nuka-sama like this.
  10. Sniiperman456

Sniiperman456 Warlord

If singups are open I will join as Chris Paul.

Nuka-sama and JamesCaesar like this.
  11. Omega124

Omega124 Challenging Fate

DONALD STIRLING ACTIVATES POT OF GREED.

THIS CARD ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.

GREED IS GOOD!

Nuka-sama and Thorvald of Lym like this.
  12. Nuka-sama

GUys it is really hard tp create Qality content like i am right now, buit i p romise the update is cooming!

13. JamesCaesar

JamesCaesar People-Vulture

Pippen

The Clash of the Donalds (2017)
    Oil on Canvas

Omega124 and Nuka-sama like this.
  14. gay_Aleks

Excuse me but have you seen all of the Shrek movies

JamesCaesar likes this.
  15. Nuka-sama

ASEAN AUTOCRATS WIN VS THE NETS; DUERTE COMES OFF THE BENCH FOR 27 POINTS, 13 REBOUNDS! Picture showing Super Suharto Dunking failed to upload due to file size, incredible power UPLOADED SO WE CAN SHOW HIS ETERNAL GLORY!!!!!!

VANCOUVER GRIZZLIES FALL TO THE HOUSTON ROCKETS! GRIZZLIES ANNOUNCE THE SUMMONING SIGNING OF MAGIC JOHNSON TO BETTER COMPETE IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE

BULGARIA CONTINUES TO SUFFER!

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THREE DAYS!!!! VICE PRESIDENT PENCE REPORTEDLY TRAINING BARRON TRUMP IN NORTH DAKOTA!

ISLAMIST EXTREMIST MERKEL SUCCESSFULLY KNOCKS DOWN CHALKBOARD; CHALK ZONE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

DONALD STERLING DRAWS 2 CARDS! GREEEEEEEEEEED IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

SECRET SCIENCE LAB OPENS IN THE BAY AREA; PROBABLY NOTHING THOUGH! DEFINITELY NOT GONNA BE A PLOT POINT L8R

MAN GUY RETURNING FROM CHINA?

SCOTTIE PIPPIN ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD ARTIST ART CRITICS SAY, BUT WHAT DO THEY KNOW THEY'RE JUST ONE MASSIVE redacted

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  16. gay_Aleks

when IOT gets 2meirl4meirl

Omega124 and Thorvald of Lym like this.
  17. Nuka-sama

@Sniiperman456 You can join as Chris Paul!! Here's his dossier, nobody look it's secret!@!!!!!

Spoiler :
    pls dont look unless you're playing chris paul
    Spoiler :
    That means only Sniper man should be looking here
    Spoiler :
    I will be sad if you're not him and you're looking
    Spoiler :
    CHRIS PAUL is 31 years old and the secret heir to the Kingdom of Wake Forest. Currently he has trade agreements with Tanzania and a secret alliance with Portugal's resistance movement. He's currently on the Los Angeles Clippers and Donald Sterling recently injected you with some sort of chemical that made you sick for a day. You recently came off injury but now your hand has super powers. You have 2 Infantry brigades, 1 artillery brigade, and 2 Fighter Batallions. Your teammate Blake Griffin is now liek 650 ft tall and grows every day and he's getting weird and kinda sorta pretty racist. GOOD LUCK COMMANDER YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT

18. Nuka-sama

Wheh woiw that was one of my hardest update. We'll have a few dayts until next update, so be sure to remember if you're claiming any bonuses from Islam and unless you're playing a "Quick play" spell, you have to activate it now.

19. gay_Aleks

I also refuse to create a joinder with this IOT. If you want to sue me, call me by my real name: tol.NI

20. Omega124

Omega124 Challenging Fate

Draws two cards

My furher's deck contains no pathetic cards, Mark Cuban. But it does contain THE UNSTOPPABLE EXODIA.

I have assembled all five special cards, all five pieces of the puzzle

EXODIA, OBLIVERATE!

(Will edit a image here later)

Nuka-sama likes this.