Lemmy the Indecisive and his plucky British Advisor Sidekicks

Looks like one enterprising person fixed his save with a hex editor. If you're technically inclined you might try this with a copy of your save :)

Sorry you lost your save :( Will you start again? You weren't that far into it, right?

Remake, remake!

So I heard on the grapevines that longbowmen are completely broken, so maybe you might win diety yet!

Aww that's a shame, this one looked to be even more entertaining than the last one. I cracked up right from the start when your economic advisor told you that founding a city on a peninsula with no resources nearby was a great idea! :lol: The bias towards military is probably a good idea too, otherwise you'll probably get invaded immediately on Deity.

I've tried the TSL Standard campaign, which is with England, and it's so funny! Britain is literally six hexes, and you have nothing to do in the first fifty turns but to rush to embarked settlers. It's a challenge to say the least, but still fun.

Never noticed that all the advisors were all British... Maybe it's true that Americans consider Brits classier then... :lol:

A Deity "computer knows best" game? Very interesting...

Too bad you ran into technical difficulties though!

The road was long, but we finally made it. Our new home!

The advisers each expressed their displeasure, but in my mind displacing the entire town stick for stick because of the overbearing smell of ham was a perfectly acceptable thing to do, despite their assertions that I was making it up.

But the most puzzling of things. There still seems to be the smell of ham here too.

Perhaps 'ham' is just something that this world smells of, for some reason?

Home sweet home!

I'm starting to feel a little hurt by all the derogatory references to "pigs", both as an ex-husband, and a cop. :p

Another diplomatic encounter! Unlike the Barbarians these people were kind enough to talk with me without immediately attacking.

I believe I formed a strong bond with him, after being forthright enough to tell him he had a smudge on his face. His companions had clearly just let him walk around looking like that all day long. How rude.

Great stories.

Is this being played on an Earth map?

I sit with my tea and cucumber samwiches and await in anticipation for the emergence of a new and great Somni-whats-its-name empire!!!...rather!
:clap::clap::clap:

Top Bottom