LH-Lech Walesa

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
this one was requested by my FAVOURITE fallout scrubber :lol: , asiox3, uses FDR animations (included)

DOWNLOAD

SWEET! Now we've GOTTA have a Pope John Paul II leaderhead... so PJPII can support Lek Valesi against the Soviets 8)

Amazing work, as usual. Did you use a real pic of him like you did for Trudeau? It sure looks like it. :thumbsup:

yep....with some texturing as well.... the face should have been a little smaller (eyes a little closer, nose and chin a little smaller and higher), but then the mesh would be too distorted by the original bones :( ..... FDR's face is much longer, so i had to make lech's head and features bigger :crazyeye:

That is amazing!!! You are very skilled in LH creation :D

Btw I had the same problem with the funny coloured teeth (unless yours are intentional :o ).... I'm going to upload my aussie LH after I fix that hopefully.

this one was requested by my FAVOURITE fallout scrubber :lol:

:lol:

so i had to make lech's head and features bigger :crazyeye:

And that's imo what makes it perfect caricature :) in style the other Firaxis models are. :)

The model, the likeness, the texture - everything is 5 stars work :). I'm lovin' it :)
Thank you for making it - it would be now my favoured LH in civ4 :)

Suspect upgrade of Mod adding Poland to civ4 very soon.

I'd like a Jozef Pilsudski for my polish civ i'm doing :D (needed a modern leader and can't decide between him and Lech Wałęsa, if someone can do him to, that would be awesome!)

Feel free to take your time as i won't be done anytime soon... :crazyeye:

wiki link if it's needed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jozef_Pilsudski

(you can find a better image easily)

Awesome!!!

i didn't even ask you, you just did it anyway! :lol:

:joke: DK is doing the Pilsudski one, so i'm not requesting a pilsudski one. :p But still, awesome job!

Thats great. I might even recognize him if you did not tell who it supposed to be... Well maybe not :mischief: but the similarity to the original is astounding.

Thats great. I might even recognize him if you did not tell who it supposed to be... Well maybe not :mischief: but the similarity to the original is astounding.

Well, I might have said Captain Kangaroo...but really, they look alike in any case. :p

(I think I'm dating myself here)

Well, I might have said Captain Kangaroo...but really, they look alike in any case. :p

(I think I'm dating myself here)

Now cut that out Wyz! I scrolled down the screen to see that and almost dropped a load in my Green Jeans. :D

You're not the only oldie here. :p

Just a question, i assume you used FDR's face, but i think there's a sid mier leaderhead somewhere in the civ files, here's a pic:

Spoiler :

You must admit, Sid Mier looks quite a bit like Lech Walesa, maybe you could do a new version based on him? What do you think?

Top Bottom