1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Lord_Iggy, Aug 3, 2006.

1. LittleBoots

LittleBoots The Bloody Banner

:lol:

I'm conflicted. I thought it was funny, so I laugh. But I also spam. What was that you said about postcount? :p

2. jalapeno_dude

jalapeno_dude AKA Panda Judo Eel

Yes! My theory of NESer behavior is correct! I shall now control their minds and take over the world!

After I stop the spam, of course.

3. Kozmos

Kozmos Deep State shill

Why not name him Menta-Li-Ill?

4. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

I have them.

Because Menta isn't Chinese. :p

5. das

das Regeneration In Process

Meng-Ta-Li-Il works, however. ;)

6. Kozmos

Kozmos Deep State shill

^^^
    Yup.

tenchars

7. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

:p

So spammy.

8. alex994

alex994 Hail Divine Emperor!

You bloody non-Chinese people should stop trying to butcher the chinese language! :p

9. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

In a probably hopeless attempt to get the thread back on track:

To: Guangfei

Very well, in compliance with your request we will not send any further missionaries into Guangfei territory without the express consent of the Emperor. Of course, priests will remain who travel with our merchants, but you should find little wrong with that.

May Truth find you,

A.P.N.V.

10. alex994

To New Veritas
    From Guangfei

As long as the priests that travel with your merchants do not attempt to spread or preach the "Church of the One" during their journey in Guangfei that is very fine. However, if they break that rule however, they will be prosecuted to the full extent of our laws.

11. TerrisH

TerrisH Mischief?

long have we waited.. long have we planed.
    we have done what needed to be done, to the scorn and displeasure of our fellows.
    long ago, we betrayed our fellows. we allied with the lesses evil, the true, though misguided bladest to our west. to slay the demon who attempted to corrupt the ancient vertis and cast it to an unholy path. and for that necessary evil, the first step of repentance has been filled. the decedents of vertis has claimed their vengeance, and spared us. after so many generations of waiting.

now we seek to cleanse the second taint. that of the swade. though we have shown only kindness, and tolerance toward them, they seek to act as barbarians. they have been consumed by war. and dragged their noble and civilized brethren to the south into the frey.

as we dissolve, our final act is to be a blow of vengeance. the storm of the north, the lengals, will be our tool. this shall be the last act of emor. for we will befcome one with the storm. we shall become it's eye. a Bastien of calm and development amongst their conquest.

but until the storm abates, we shall vanish into the mists. may peace be to our souls.

to myocaca.
    you have respected us, and acted wisely in the time we have known you. stay out of this. this is a war to right an ancient slight. the swade must fall, either to you, the lengals, of to numifar. the atrocities they have committed upon our people throughout the ages have never been forgotten.
    you on the other hand, have been gentle in dealing with our people. with you, we have no quarrel.
    please, stay out of this battle, as a final request from our now vanished nation. nation.

12. Swissempire

Swissempire Poet Jester

a) Learn to type...
    B) What ancient slight?
    c) I doubt that such a large population of your nation, those of the Path of One, would suddenly abandon everything they beleived in for many centuries because of a short story
    d)Why is anyone happy you got invaded....
    e)We have treated you better than Myocaca, building roads, trading, giving you food when you were starving, teaching your people to farm better, so why this last blind lash out.
    f)It was you who AGAIN betrayed your word and abandon the Swade in their hour of need, and Myocaca is not Emor, in fact most people don't routinly backstab.

13. Oruc

Oruc Reactionary

Are you quiting or something TerrisH?

14. Cuivienen

Cuivienen Chieftain

I don't think Ta and Il are Chinese characters...

15. Oruc

Oruc Reactionary

They are Guangfei letters!

Edit: or Characters whatever the hell that means

16. Kentharu

Kentharu Zebra Commander

i assume he is, since the lengel is taking over everything... its rather despressing... to see yellow everywhere

17. das

das Regeneration In Process

Hopeless indeed, as the comments soon after that have indicated. Nice try though. I would do some diplo myself, but don't have anything meaningful to say to anyone at all, sadly.

18. 1889

1889 Mayor of H-Marker Lake

To Gerber
    From Tellium

We offer our assistance in returning this forum to its proper course by offering you trade. Welcome our purveyors of slightly evil commodities and we will include a beautiful set of raw-steak knives.

19. Wubba360

Wubba360 Chieftain

:dubious: I am confused! Are the lengels attacking me or not? Because all thesemixed messages i am getting are making me angry. Some people are all, we just want swade dead, but the lengels keep telling me i am next, so ahhhhhh:cry: [pissed] What is going on? If someone doesn't give it to me straight, there will be hell to pay god damn it! Hell to pay!:gripe:

20. alex994

Ta is indeed a Chinese character, though technically it means "him/he" though Il is *shrug* Stop butchering the language!!! :cry: