LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Then you failed to see beyond the surface, to the deeper plot that flows below.

Jk, I have nothing to do with Jal's conspiracy whatsoever, but I wish that I had.

The perseverance of the Valin people is quite annoying. It'll endure, even if jal manages to usurp power globally. Interestingly enough jal, this plan of yours eerily coincides with a lot of stories I've been working on.

:eek: Wow, things finally start to pick up in Azulia (incidentally, awesome update Iggy - I got an econ. point! Wheeee!) and suddenly the Citadel pulls this massive world-domination scheme from their pacifist hat?

Incidentally, how exactly are the New Eldists going to affect Azulia? Last time I checked most of the nations there have a New Eldist population of 0%.

Though I'd hate to leave as soon as things are picking up, unless there's a very thorough and convincing explanation for this, I'll be catching the next bus with North King ...

OCC: Very interesting development. I do not think Iggy will make it so that the Citadel is unstoppable. I do hope that technology is not jumped several ages though. I enjoy the current age.

I will wait for Iggy to post and I will still stay in the game no matter what. Just saying I enjoy the current tech level :).

I think what we should do is all unite against the Citadel. A confederation. Then I can consolidate my power and justify the reason for gaining more power as a means to centralize more efficiently to stop the Citadel. Once the Citadel falls, it'll be too late - we'll already be in a one government world! Bwahahahahahaha!

I hope I didn't give anybody's plans away. >:|

Japaleno blew his chance to rule the world. If he had contacted me, I would show him the true way to rule the masses. Out of the shadows, we would never directly do anything, but insinuate, influence, guide....and then we would rule the world with an Invisible Hand.

Should a single attempt to usuper control in Ardan occur, war will be natural.

OOC: What? You expected some sort of threating message? Simple to say, I don't care who your ally is JD but I'd love for you to invade Arcadia :).

I'd reckon JD has got friggin zombie demons from outer space as his allies.

Nah. Not that out-of-the-world. He's annoying through as it'll mean another war I'll have to fend off. Through, I will admit that his timing came as a slight shock to me.

Btw, JD your secret plans are hadly a secret ;). I hope you have those a-bombs ready :}.

Me myself I wasnt surprised because I always expected for him to announce his master plan and takeover of the world. Nobody goes from uber-violent to uber-peaceful in such a short time span. Malfunctions occur.

Anyway I'd say he has really good napalm at best.

Nah. Not that out-of-the-world. He's annoying through as it'll mean another war I'll have to fend off. Through, I will admit that his timing came as a slight shock to me.

Btw, JD your secret plans are hadly a secret ;). I hope you have those a-bombs ready :}.
Ah, ~Darkening~, I love it when you act like you know what's going on. ;)

Well, what really screamed "LMAOUDMBAS" to me was when I asked permission to land a force within the Citadel to march south and fight and he agreed. True pacifists don't believe in fighting at all, and if his people were he would have refused. If you look back at the old updates, you cna really get an idea of what he's doing.

True pacifists don't go parading off in Gorin either ;).

JD, onyl a true fool doesn't know whats oging on :). Nevertheless, any action you take will be met wiht blood. Good luck performing your genocide.

Well, what really screamed "LMAOUDMBAS" to me was when I asked permission to land a force within the Citadel to march south and fight and he agreed. True pacifists don't believe in fighting at all, and if his people were he would have refused. If you look back at the old updates, you cna really get an idea of what he's doing.

True pacifists don't go parading off in Gorin either ;).

JD, onyl a true fool doesn't know whats oging on :). Nevertheless, any action you take will be met wiht blood. Good luck performing your genocide.
Well, ~Darkening~, I guess that makes you a true fool. :p

BTW, what do you mean about "parading off in Gorin?"

lurker's comment: People criticising this are being rather silly. This NES has seen SEVERAL well-coordinated mass exoduses and ancient age large-scale genocide that works. All of that is a bit unlikely, but none of it is strictly beyond the stretch of possibility as far as I am concerned. A world-spanning espionage network coordinated from the Citadel does NOT appear particularily unlikely to me; the Citadel was practically made for that part, and this greatly reminds me of numerous OTL occurances (though none so succesful, I think). As for extreme technologic advancement, we don't really know enough about this yet, but this NES is set in a very different world, with different flora and fauna, and many other differences as well. Different technological development would be something that I would, in fact, support, as long as it makes sense (physical, logical, socioeconomical).

I honestly don't see why do you people call it a "farce".

(Last moment addition: When this post was written, I did not yet read the "Future of LINESII" thread. My argument goes for what information we had before the aliens were thrown in. The aliens aren't strictly unrealistic (well, you know :p ) but are a bit off-topic. ;) )

EDIT: another last-moment addition (after actually reading the end of the other thread; I really should read things before I post :lol: ): well, I'm glad we got all that sorted out. ;)

so I pm my UUs or do I post them here??

Awards coming tonight.

For the next thread, I'm getting rid of the confidence, culture and religious stats. Confidence will be clear from the results of the updates (or you could just ask, but if there's a problem I'll mention it in the update), and religion and culture will be unified in an ITNESesque blurb.

Awards coming tonight.

For the next thread, I'm getting rid of the confidence, culture and religious stats. Confidence will be clear from the results of the updates (or you could just ask, but if there's a problem I'll mention it in the update), and religion and culture will be unified in an ITNESesque blurb.

Sounds cool. Will the new thread be up after you post the awards?

Top Bottom