LizNES5: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying, And Love The Bomb

Republic of Ecuador is here and signs the Quito Treaty.

If I was to make a wiki for this would anyone read/contribute to it?

If the NES lasts more than 2 turns, yes.

I would, provided, of course, this NES lasts!

(I'm not insinuating anything about this NES or you, Liz - just saying in general. No harm meant!)

Omega, you wouldn't read it?

And I understand Dread. I feel like this should last through a few updates. I mean, summer is coming, and I'm finding myself with more and more free time each week.

I would read it, and possibly commit to it if the NES lasts a while.

First I gotta get that backstory though...

Meh. The back story is only as important as you make it. :p

In other news, I already have a few orders in, and a basic skeleton of the update. Things are looking good.

In the interests of the maintenance of imperial glory and the eventual defeat of the communist menace, the nations of

-The Dutch Empire

-The British Empire

-The French Empire

-The German Empire

-The Iberian Union

hereby accord the alliance of purpose and interest to be known as L'Entente Imperiale

Together we shall stand united against the common enemy of communism, for the good of Europe, and the good of the world.

Signed, Empress Juliana of the Dutch, and Prime Minister Christofoor De Vries

In the interests of the maintenance of imperial glory and the eventual defeat of the communist menace, the nations of

-The Dutch Empire

-The British Empire

-The French Empire

-The German Empire

-The Iberian Union

hereby accord the alliance of purpose and interest to be known as L'Entente Imperiale

Together we shall stand united against the common enemy of communism, for the good of Europe, and the good of the world.

Signed, Kaiser Louis Ferdinand of Germany, and Chancellor Alexander Koehler

-The Dutch Empire

-The British Empire

-The French Empire

-The German Empire

-The Iberian Union

Signe par France, en la person du Roi Dagobert IV et du Premier Ministre Charles Dupont

-The Dutch Empire

-The British Empire

-The French Empire

-The German Empire

-The Iberian Union

From the Confederacy

We hate communists just as much as you do. Please allow us to join this coalition.

Germany supports an inclusion of The Confederacy into the L'Entente Imperiale. As an observer/partial member perhaps? Seeing as they aren't European.

Germany supports an inclusion of The Confederacy into the L'Entente Imperiale. As an observer/partial member perhaps? Seeing as they aren't European.

Nor Imperial... However, it would be foolish to turn away prospective friends.

Japan is not a fan of communism either, but as long as they stay away.

-The Dutch Empire

-The British Empire

-The French Empire

-The German Empire

-The Iberian Union

Signed, President Roberto Luis García Claret and Prime Minister Juan Antonio Jiménez Granero of the Iberian Union

I'd READ the wiki- and i might submit material for it to the Mod... but i don't think i'd edit it directly.

Top Bottom