1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

LizNES6: Fortune Favors The Brutal

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by TheLizardKing, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Ceoladir

Ceoladir Inconceivable!

To: Grand Senegambia

Accept your fate.

2. Adrogans

Adrogans Quiet Laughter...

Yo...

3. Tecknojock

Tecknojock Keeping the world running

If you have an Idea of what you want it to look like, I can whip one up for you.

4. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

To: Senegambia

Surrender the Gold Coast, and we will consider letting you live.

5. Tecknojock

Tecknojock Keeping the world running

To The Norse Imperium
    From Grand Senegambia

We will do no such thing. If we have to litter our ocean with your fleet, so be it.

6. Lord of Elves

It is unfortunate that you have chosen this self-destructive path. So be it, we are the undertaker of nations; we will bury you.

7. TheLizardKing

TheLizardKing Let's talk Michelle.

@Tecknojock - That'd be great, if you could! I don't really mind anything. Since you're the only one who has offered thus far. Just be creative I suppose. Sorry it's sort of vague, but I didn't have anything really in mind. Just a banner in general.

8. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Plotting mode engaged :scan:

9. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

Thanks Adrogans, for the link in the PreNES thread! I was totally just going to wait for TLK to post a link in that thread since I dont check the NES sub-forum constantly.

Would you like a pact to defend each other against Norse aggression?It seems that they have very imperialistic desires in both of our regions.

To: Norse imperium

Why do you insist on pissing off every country at once? First you attack Senegambia, you get repulsed, then you threaten Russia and Finland because we decided to become friends, now you are threatening and demanding things of both of us.

To: England and Poland

Let us make one thing clear from point 1: We have no ill intentions towards either of your nations. We ask that you do not join the Norse in this outrageous show of Imperialism, both in Africa and in Scandinavia. Not only are the two areas in question (in Africa I mean the specific part of africa near the Gold Coast) completely out of any zone that you could claim is your business, but you would only be fueling the Norse imperialistic ambitions.

10. Lord of Elves

To: Russian Republic of the Moscow Insane Asylum

Because we can. Umadbro?

11. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

To: The World

You see how immature and childish the government of the Norse are? They insist continually on messing up the name of our great country in diplomatic messages just to insult us, just to prove they can. They piss people off-BECAUSE THEY CAN! What kind of monster would support such a leader?

12. Ceoladir

Ceoladir Inconceivable!

To: Russia

Please don't call us monsters. It really is very bad, you know.

13. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

To: England

So...you suppoort this maniac in charge of a country? The one who pisses off and attacks people because he can?

If you wish not to be called a monster, perhaps you should check up on what kind of leader you are allying your country with. Perhaps then you should analyze his motives for starting this conflict, and ask yourself and your people just why you are supporting such motives of imperialism and expansionism?

14. bestrfcplayer

bestrfcplayer Steppin' up!

Joining in late as Norway.

15. TheLizardKing

Welcome. Norway is a relatively peaceful nation, and as such really doesn't wish to involve itself in any war directly. Please try to act accordingly and IC.

16. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

... Speaking of which, how is it possible for my nation to have 85% stability? Antidepressants?

17. TheLizardKing

An almost Fascist like nationalism, self regulating militia units, fear and hatred, along with a lust for glory.

18. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Oh, that should fit in nicely with my plot.

19. bestrfcplayer

bestrfcplayer Steppin' up!

To: Finland

We would like to propose a non-aggression pact to ensue peace among our two nations.

To: Any European Nation

We would like to re-form the European Union, as a union that will guarantee peace throughout Europe.

20. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

To the Commonwealth of New England, Cascadia
    From the Atlantic States, President Smith

Ah, my fellow Americans. How are you today? Good? Well, that is excellent, for we have many things to discuss.

It's been a hundred years since well, the terrible disaster shook our beautiful land and splintered the nation that came before. We believe that it is time to restore ourselves to at least a part of that glorious nation.

No, I am not suggesting that we merge our nations together. That is a decision that cannot be made by ourselves alone. Accomplishment of that task will take generations, and it will potentially never happen.

But nevertheless, what I mean to suggest is the recreation of the Interstate, or International Highway System and the railways. It's been a hundred years, and our road systems and our railways are probably not in the best shape right now. That is something that must be remedied.

We suggest that we each spend a part of our income in the coming period of time to facilitate trade between our countries via recreation of the national infrastructure.