LK155 - CCM, Maya

We found Alternatives to gain access to Meroe.

We eliminate Meroe’s garrison, defended by an arq and a cannon (329-96).

We capture and raze Meroe, garrisoned by a musketman, three musketeers, four knights, and two longbowmen, at the cost of three Hotchkisses (339-99). We gain six workers.

We found Radar, bringing us near to Irtjet.

We trample a musketeer, two sabre fighters, and a pikeman on our approach to Irtjet (343-99).

We take and raze Irtjet, held by three musketmen and four longbowmen, for the loss of two Hotchkisses (350-101). We gain two workers.

We found and culture-bomb The Real Earth, giving us access to the Nubian capital of Napata.

We destroy Napata’s garrison, manned by an arq (351-101).

We storm and raze Napata, defended by six musketeers, a musketman, two longbowmen, and a cannon. We lose a partisan (361-102), generate a partisan, and gain eight workers.

We reach 65% of world population, although we don’t have enough attacks left to reach 66% this turn.

We seize and raze Aniba, garrisoned by three musketmen, two longbowmen, and three bombardes. We lose a partisan and claim two workers (369-103).

Cleaning up the Nubian front, we smite eleven knights, three Crusaders, two longbowmen, an arq, a cannon, and a hussar, without loss (388-103).

We have enough strength left for one more attack, so we found Out-Patient, giving us access to the last large Nubian city, Kerma.

We capture and raze Kerma, held by three musketeers and a knight, at the cost of three Hotchkisses (392-106). We claim seven workers.

We found four more towns to consolidate our position. We’re at 70% of territory, so there’s no problem there.

The Nubians shift a lot of units around, but don’t attack.

We repel one attacking Villista (393-106; corrected final total 393-107).

One slaver victory this round didn’t award us a slave.

Two priest victories this round didn’t gain us a monk.

Eleven lawyer victories this round yielded four Great Artists.

Thirty partisan victories this round generated five partisans.

Twenty-six eligible elite victories this round produced three Great Leaders. Most elite victories weren’t eligible, since the one-turn delay in airlifting Great Leaders back to our home continent to rush something useful meant that we had a Leader on the map most of the time.

And….

That was a surprise, since we went into the interturn at 65% of world population, and I didn`t think we were particularly close to 66%. Population gains in some of our large cities must have pushed us over the top.

There was no particular crisis in this game, but perhaps the most important factor was that despite the slow start enforced by our inability to keep conquered cities, we reached Combustion/Hotchkisses and Atomic Theory/motorized settlers when most of our enemies had units of defense factor no higher than seven. That allowed the attack-nine Hotchkisses, supported by garrisons and with the enemy’s garrisons removed, to attack without exorbitant losses. Our rampage of conquest after 1800 AD would have been much slower against defense-nine units.

Congratulations to the team, and to Civinator, as always, for his brilliant mod. :banana: :beer: :banana:

Congrats on finishing it, and using several pages to write it up.

Now it is 100% waiting for Civinator:
New version of CCM - LKendter, NP, Greebley, Jersey Joe, TheRat, Elephantium

Congratulations to the team, :clap: thank you all very much for writing such an exciting story about your succession game - and: What an epic last turn! :hatsoff:Normally players try to reach the population victory limit by growing their cities - not by reducing the populations of all other civs. :D

The countdown for the non public betatest of CCM2 is running. :) At present I´m very busy with writing civilopedia entries for that mod. When the betatest files are uploaded (hopefully at the end of this week) I will give you a message here, too.

When the betatest files are uploaded (hopefully at the end of this week) I will give you a message here, too.
Right on top of an American holiday weekend. :crazyeye:

:scan: Past July 4th weekend. Looking for CCM new version. :scan:

I have no clue how to see the list of smilies with the new forum. :mad:
Having to use the few I know from using to much.

Lurker:
There is a face icon on the bar for the reply the will give a list of smiles.

Lurker:
There is a face icon on the bar for the reply the will give a list of smiles.
I just figured out why. I need to click on "Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages". That editor has a real problem with inserting way to many blank lines, and is why I shut it of. At least I know how to swap to smilies when I need it.

Still looking for new version of CCM. :scan::scan::scan:
We need to start doing this to other civs: :assimilate:

The non public betatest of CCM2 has started. The files for that test are now ready for download in the CCM-Betatest forum.

The non public betatest of CCM2 has started. The files for that test are now ready for download in the CCM-Betatest forum.

Can everyone confirm this have this. I am in the process of finding the exact spot to get this right now.

I've started downloading the new CCM. It will take a bit, so I don't know if I can start today. I will start tomorrow at the latest.
It is a 5 Gig download, so plan accordingly.

downloading right now.

Top Bottom