LK156, Spain, CCM 2.0

Right, trade routes. No problem in my case; the islands were either close enough to have sea trade or simply not numerous enough that the limited SWs caused a problem.

Finishing the game in the early IA didn't hurt, either!

I think it would be more of a problem on larger maps, actually. If you have to manage 10 islands, you'll run out of SWs for air trade.

Right, trade routes. No problem in my case; the islands were either close enough to have sea trade or simply not numerous enough that the limited SWs caused a problem.

Finishing the game in the early IA didn't hurt, either!

I think it would be more of a problem on larger maps, actually. If you have to manage 10 islands, you'll run out of SWs for air trade.

The human player can handle this problem better than the AI.

THis thread was a very interesting read - can't wait for your next succession game.
Archipelago map to test out the AIs capability regarding naval warfare is imho a good idea.

The human player can handle this problem better than the AI.
Yes, the human player knows to limit how many trade buildings per land mass. The AI doesn't.

Civinator - Any news yet on the new release? Taking a lot longer then I expected.

I just PMed Civinator trying to get news.

Please, a little bit more patience.

The new CCM2 testfiles - mainfile and biqs - now are available. :)

I've started downloading. I hope to start LK157 some time today.

I've downloaded the new version, and it now at least starts up. Now to figure out the misc changes again. This time I am keeping notes

The most significant changes stand in the last post of the download thread.

I know Civinator explained before how to get the game to show food on the map, not just shields. I can't find that post.

Civinator, could you give me that explanation again?

In the preferences there is an option 'show food and shields on the map', that must be enabled -and additionally the original TNT file must replace my 'only shields' TNT-file.

In the preferences there is an option 'show food and shields on the map', that must be enabled -and additionally the original TNT file must replace my 'only shields' TNT-file.
Thanks - that issue is now fixed. Now trying to figure out the indirect sound dll to get more sounds back.

Thanks - that issue is now fixed. Now trying to figure out the indirect sound dll to get more sounds back.

Very welcome! The indirect sound dll works pretty well on my pc. :)

Top Bottom