LuckNES V

ooc Lucky I did send my orders but nothing was posted.

This never happened. :)

As for how strong the Prussian Union is, I would say third of fourth in terms of military, fourth or fifth in terms of economy. Something like that, anyways.

To: Sweden

May we have the honor of admittance into your respected research fund?

Unless I had a lapse in memory, yes!!

I'll be gone for 4 days, so if you could NPC my nation until then, following the same general plan put down in the last set of orders, I would be really happy.

Lucky: Can i change to Quing China? Please? Pretty Please with Cherry on top? (ok that was very nooby. I don't know why i said that.)

Anyways, I'd like to change my country to Quing China.

Just as a note, it's actually written as 'Qing' China.

EDIT: Ooh, crossposted. Yes, Dis is correct sp.

I'm pretty damn sure that Lucky won't allow you to play as Qing China, because it is one of the most powerful nations, and you haven't proven experienced enough to play it. I would probably not be experienced enough either.

Plus, it is mostly influenced by the British in this time period, I think.

Really? Even you? Ok. I still would want to be Qing China, but whatever.

Really? Even you? Ok. I still would want to be Qing China, but whatever.

I think it would be an okay civ for a new player (orders are easy - look up what Qing China did OTL on wiki and do the opposite ;)), plus it has other players coming to you rather than the other way round.

@Carmen: there is a four way battle of influence actually - regard the various colours of the treaty ports.

there is a four way battle of influence actually - regard the various colours of the treaty ports.

From that you might infer that Prussia has the greatest influence, but the only slight departure from actual history and the national backgrounds state clearly that Britain had, by far, the greatest influence on China.

From that you might infer that Prussia has the greatest influence, but the only slight departure from actual history and the national backgrounds state clearly that Britain had, by far, the greatest influence on China.

Yes, but Prussia has more ports as (unlike britain) they lack handy bases nearby ;). And now there is a four way battle of influence as Britain has other urgent interests for her limited resources, Prussia and America look for markets and Prussia for an anti-Russian ally,and Russia looks to expand her empire/thwart the other guys.

Yes, but Prussia has more ports as (unlike britain) they lack handy bases nearby . And now there is a four way battle of influence as Britain has other urgent interests for her limited resources, Prussia and America look for markets and Prussia for an anti-Russian ally,and Russia looks to expand her empire/thwart the other guys.

True. I meant more that Britain was winning that the battle for Qing China was already won by them. Something like that, anyways... ;)

Top Bottom