I've replaced he download link in the first post with one to version 1.3.4. Here is my test sequence for this version: 1. I unpacked the fpk files from History Rewritten using PakBuild, and using using Macapaka. 2. I used BBEdit's Compare Folders option to look for differences between the two expanded Art folders. BBEdit said the two folders were identical. 3. I used Macapaka to pack new versions of the five fpk files. I compared their sizes in the Finder, and all but one were identical in size to the originals. Macapaka's HR_Structures.fpk was 27 bytes smaller for some reason. 4. I used Macapaka to unpack the five new fpk files it had created, and compared the new unpacked folder with the original. They were identical. 5. I replaced the five fpk files in History Rewritten with the new ones created by Macapaka, and installed the mod in my Windows BtS. It loaded and ran and I was able to start a new game. I think this version of Macapaka works, at least to the extent verified by the above test sequence.