MadV10- God Save the Queen

0- Wow... what is this? The island god forgot?
1- Mrs Viking roads cows
2- See light blue borders, Lincoln..., one of the disobediant citizens gets some lux slider, kills research by three (3) turns
3- London makes silo, works on settler, Lincoln is up...
Spoiler Ya wanna know? :
Spoiler Ya REALLY sure? :
Spoiler Okay only one more... :
Spoiler HA! Got ya! :
Spoiler Last one... f'real :
Bronze, Masonry, Ceremonial Burial, sell alpha for Masonry, Bronze and 10 pounds

Khan is now up wheel, warrior code, and cerebral burial,
Spoiler Don't worry there's only one... :
Sell alpha for cerebral, and 35 pounds, dirt-covered, and about to break into a million pieces
Mrs Viking sees whats over the rainbow
4- Mrs Viking sees a cow, lots of yellow
5- Mrs Viking is getting tired...
6- London settler -> warrior
The water see saw was just a big ole bay
7- Krakatoa is smoking
8-
9- Krakatoa blows up
10-
Next person, next turn-> London warrior -> settler (size 2, growth in 5, settler in 6)

Be aware that I usually lose count of turns, played to 30...

Homeland:

America:

lurker's comment: Nice pictures, madviking. I like the Boston marker. :p

Also, cool font. Where can I download it? :cooool:

I suppose(and hope) we're goin on a 48/72 schedule. Anyways here is the legacy of King Mythmonster2 the Great.
2550: Warrior built in London and a spearman is started.
2510 The new warrior goes out scouting and I move the settler to the hill
2470 I found York on the hill. Here is what is revealed by the founding.
Oooo pretty grassland anyways,
2430 Mrs. Viking has finished her mission to build a road on the cow and is sent to the b g for super secret sp- errr, I mean to build a road!(Yeah that's the ticket)
23900 start road on b g. The spearman regiment is ready for action and fortifies in London. We start another curragh.
2310 York has equipped some villagers with stone axes and the protect the city. They then start on a spearman division .
2270 worker finishes road on b g and and starts a mine. Meanwhile back in London that old curragh is done and we start a settler(if anyones wondering, the warrior built on th my first turn and the first curragh are simply exploring, the warrior found a huge mountain range to the north of London)
2190: the new curragh discovers the Japanese on an island south of us.
(ignore the highlited war option.)They are up wheel+warrior code and we are up mansory+ alphabet.Trade all techs for their techs. Horses are just outside of York's boundaries! Talk to Mongols and they are up Iron working(!), mysticism, and horseback riding. We are up nothing. Abe's equal with us. Scouting warrior spy's with his little eye YELLOW BOUNDARIES across the mountains.
2150 a barb's two turns away from Mrs. Viking. Hide her in York. See more of Mongol lands.
Thus ends, the reign of Mythmonster2 and the beggening of glenmetz
Ala save

Attachments

• Madv 2150bc.SAV
    72.9 KB · Views: 67
So, madviking, do you think that I really did anything that reeks of cheiftan?

Be a little wiser about your trades, don't automatically trade something, consider the AI resaling the tech for an inflated price.
Wc- realtivly cheap
Wheel- quite expensive (depending on who you ask)
----
Masonry- expensive
Alphabet- expensive

We might got wheel for just masonry (the less important tech) and some cash. shop it around with khan and lincoln, you might of gotten some crap techs (mysticism, horseback riding, etc.).

I'd say settle SE of the hill SW of York, bring worker and road the pwnys (sorry, i had to do that) and try to assert and pointy stick some stuff.

Beaker cost in AA. Trade if you (1) can profit (2) need it (3) can afford it. 1 of three is a no go, 2 is sometimes ok and 3 out of 3 is yummy.

BW: 90
masonry: 120
alphabet: 150
pottery: 60
the wheel: 120
WC: 90
CB: 60
IW: 180
writing: 240
mysticism: 120
math: 240
philo: 180
CoL: 300
lit: 300
MM: 360
HBR: 150
poly: 360
currency: 480
republic: 840
monarchy: 720
construction: 600

lurker's comment: Note that these costs will diminish when techs are known by some people. You can sell them at enarly that price when they are monopolies, but they can drop to shreds of gold when everybody knows them. Thus the big note on wether you can trade it back right now: if you wait, its price crumbles.

2110 bc: begin mining cattle.
2070 bc: finishes writing begins CoL for repub slingshot
2030 bc: assuming the capital is a settlerfactory i continue building another settler.
1990 bc: i think i skipped logging a turn.. oh well, trade germany for mystisim for alphabet
1950 bc: finish spearman in york, start grainary.
1870 bc: builds gangsterville. all it needs is one expansion and it gets sugar and fish. bring luxury tax down a notch to break even.
1830 bc: nothign
1790 bc: builds settler, changes to barracks to let london gain back in pop.
1750 bc: settler moves north end of my set.

someone else is up now.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/56524/madv_cvh_1750bc.SAV

Just like that aye. Ok "Got it". Don't have a chance to look at the save right this second. I can play this later tonight. Without looking I think I'll focus on expaning and meeting another civ, that's about it. I'm also prone to spending extra cash on embassies, especially needing to cave in to demands since we're so very polite :D I rather not have cash laying around.

Can you dig that?

lurker's comment: Cyllus, will we be expecting another one of your artist's impressions? Or will we get a pic from the game this time? ;)

lurker's comment: Cyllus, will we be expecting another one of your artist's impressions? Or will we get a pic from the game this time? ;)
lurker's comment: naa.
stick with the artist impressions.
so much more fun to watch.
especially if there is a section of the map that says "der b dragyns!"

Oof, you ask too much of me! I couldn't get the save last night (boards were down if you didn't know). So I couldn't play. I leave for work in an hour, we'll see what I can get done.

Just like that aye. Ok "Got it". Don't have a chance to look at the save right this second. I can play this later tonight. Without looking I think I'll focus on expaning and meeting another civ, that's about it. I'm also prone to spending extra cash on embassies, especially needing to cave in to demands since we're so very polite :D I rather not have cash laying around.

Can you dig that?
Right on Dude. Me dig no spare cash. Spend the loot. Oh, and I think London is far from a set.fac

Top Bottom