MadV10- God Save the Queen

madviking

north american scum
(note it's the Sex Pistols version... ;))

Land- Contys
Geology- Cold, hilly and wet (just like the UK ;))
Civ- England
Diffuculty- Emperor

Variant- We play like 'lambs', ie, no demanding cave in too all demands, no wars, and no other aggression... until we hit democracy (bee-lining for it of course... :p) then Democratic Always War (with war-time mobilization with Nationalism)!!! :smoke: :nya: Note its when we research Demo, not when we switch, so we wanna like build up military for Judgement Day(TM)

Wait, so is it a scenario?If it isn't count me in(but do so at your own risk. My highest level i got to was regent and I lost humiliatingly by conquest
Spoiler :
in the BCs

im sorry if this counts as bumping an old thread, I've wanted to join an SG for so long!

Mythmonster2, you can always start a SG of your own. You don't have to wait until someone else starts one. About you level, no one will have problems with, do mention at the start your not that experienced,and try to follow advice of the other players. After 2 or 3 SG's you should be a confident emperor player.

I'm much more of a follower than a leader, but anyways count me in madviking(in case you already didn't)

Interesting game. Am I correct in my reading that as soon as Democracy is learned, its a switch to Demo, then always war in Democracy? That sounds like fun, hopefully you can get the other civs to declare on you to keep happiness up a bit.

I might be interested in taking on the challenge. Ahh hell, sign me up.

Thought this thread was long dead, glad to see it up and running again.

So we take the worlds crap for 7000 years then pull a "Where not gonna take it!" and lay into them ALL at once. Sounds too fun to pass up, count me in!

sounds like a fun variant. i've got two emperor games under my belt, but i win consistently on regent. if you've still got room on the roster, i'd like to play.

who is starting? it might be helpful to update the roster. it might be educational for us all to play the first turnset and then choose the best one.

Well Ansar, I looked at the save this mornin before work but didn't have time to post a pic. I'll try to do it justice with what I have here at work. Hope this helps :lol:

lurker's comment: Well, theres cows, which is always nice.

Thanks for trying. :)

EDIT: Got a screenshot for those who can't understand Cyllus's rendition of the start position.

lol @ cyllus. seriously.

I believe Cyllus was crystal clear. Hills, cows, coastal, no river, everything was there.

Top Bottom