Make your own religion!

Swedishguy

Deity
Make up a religion and post general info about it here!

As for me: Knubbism!

Knubbism is an abrahamic and monotheistic religion and it's about our savior, Knubb. Whenever a knubbist wants to make a prayer he/she puts his/hers middle fingers together, making it into a cross. They when point them towards the sky, so Knubb can see it clearly from his manor. Alternatively they can put a wet index finger into a sleeping believer's ear. When asking a knubbist why they believe in Knubb, they either claim it's all in the Dible, they have received contact with Knubb, or both.

vandalism - you disrespect everybody by destroying their stuff which gets you into the holy land where u can break crap forever but if you dont do this you go to the unholy land where nothing is breakable!

"Religion X"
The Ten Rules

1. "Religion X" is the one and only true religion. All other religions are Satan's deception.

2. Go into the world and convert all people to "Religion X." Bring a burning steak just in case.

3. God is omnipotent and unconditionally loves you, but won't save you from hell until you give us money.

4. Even though our holy book, "Book X," is contradictory and written by many opinionated and distinctively different people, its the one and only word of God. "Book X" our holy book is always true. Why? What!?! It says it's true, it has to be!

5. Science is Satan. Just because 100% of the evidence points to a theory, doesn't make it true. Gravity, evolution, physics and this belief that the earth is round are all contradictory to our Holy Book and are signs of Satan doing his evil work.

6. Our God comes in many different forms that talk to each other, but its still only one God, I swear.

7. Eternal damnation awaits all who dare to question the eternal God of Love.

8. Thall shalt not kill, unless God tells you to.

9. Preserve the sanctity of marriage. Oh, no, no, you can divorce and remarry as many times as you want, just don't marry another man!

10. We must convert all people to Religion X. If they don't, we'll just pass legislation banning all the "sins" and make them love us! HAHA

*Important Notice - All clergy of Religon X are exempt from all these laws.

EDIT: BTW, sound familiar?

"Religion X"
The Ten Rules

1. "Religion X" is the one and only true religion. All other religions are Satan's deception.

2. Go into the world and convert all people to "Religion X." Bring a burning steak just in case.

3. God is omnipotent and unconditionally loves you, but won't save you from hell until you give us money.

4. Even though our holy book, "Book X," is contradictory and written by many opinionated and distinctively different people, its the one and only word of God. "Book X" our holy book is always true. Why? What!?! It says it's true, it has to be!

5. Science is Satan. Just because 100% of the evidence points to a theory, doesn't make it true. Gravity, evolution, physics and this belief that the earth is round are all contradictory to our Holy Book and are signs of Satan doing his evil work.

6. Our God comes in many different forms that talk to each other, but its still only one God, I swear.

9. Preserve the sanctity of marriage. Oh, no, no, you can divorce and remarry as many times as you want, just don't marry another man!

10. We must convert all people to Religion X. If they don't, we'll just pass legislation banning all the "sins" and make them love us! HAHA

Hmmm....sounds....familiar....

I just can't place my finger on it though....

Mmm. Free steak for being a heathen? Nice.

Pink Panterism:

The Pink Panter is the creator of evrything, he created the earth which was pink. He's enemy is Mr Grandma who is pink panters cousin on his mothers side. In the first war the pink panter called his brother FSM who lived on mars. For aid. FSM camed and the Pink panter wiped Mr Grandma away. FSM flyed back home whith his pirates. The pink panter decied to not let the earth be pink so he created the Blue panter, the black panter and the green panter.

The Blue Panther/ Papa Smurf is the created the Ferries. The ferries must have something to go on so he created water.

The Green Panther created the land, the humans and all the animals and trees.

The black panther is more knowned for his other things.

The blue panther decided to create the smurfs. Who did wonders and could raise a skyskrape on five seconds. The smurfs help the humans...

But the black Panther was angry of his brothers smurfs so he created the black smurfs who first could make as good buildings as the smurfs but then they fighted to death whith eachother.

Now the other religons:

Mr Grandma camed back in shape of a dragon and maked the chinese humans belive he was god. Pink panther couldnt tolerate that so he turned himself into Jesus and spread theology. He also was all the judean prophets like Muhammed, moses... He said that they belived in the same religon. But the people didnt think so and BANG and it become Judaism, Islam and Christinanity.

The Black Panther made a child whith a greek slave named Aphrodite who later becomed a half god. The child named the black spotty panther made Zeus who got lightnings on him for he was only a 1/4 god. By his bad childhood Zeus was easy threatned and throwned lightnings all over him. The humans by some weird reason worshipped him.

The blue panther made Odin. Who created the viking religon to.

Now two of the holy ferries named Titanic and Estonia has sank under the time of Pink Panthers influenza which shall be telled now:

When the pink panther had influenza 1653-1784 he asked FSM to be his replacement. Then pirates came around thiks they where higher valued than the humans (which they where) and pirated around in the age called the time of Buccaneers. The Pink Panther got better soon and sended FSM back to mars.

Now mr grandma last spotted in austrailia so blue panther sended the ferries there...

What do you think?

"Religion X"
The Ten Rules

EDIT: BTW, sound familiar?
:thumbsup:

Funny because it's true... :D

Ok, one loony cult coming right up. I went with an Egyptian theme, it gives the impression of age, and cool magic stuff is associated with Egypt, so that should give us a good base for attracting members.

Children of Wadjet

Who we are and what we believe:

The Children of Wadjet are dedicated to the ancient Egyptian snake goddess Wadjet.

In ancient times Wadjet was worshiped of Egyptian Pharoahs. By following her teachings, they ruled the kingdom wisely, and ultimately grew wise enough for their souls were able to transcend death itself and reach immortality. For thousands of years, Egypt was led in this manner and prospered. However, the forces of evil eventually weakened their devotion, and they abandoned her. She cursed the Egyptians, dooming them to destruction at the hands of their enemies. In their pride, the Pharoahs did not beg her forgiveness. Instead, the pharoahs killed her priests, and destroyed the scrolls containing all her spells and knowledge. However, one faithful priest was able to hide the scrolls in a secret chanber of the valley of the kings before he was murdered. Shortly after this, barbarians destroyed Egypt. For thousands of years the scrolls lay hidden, until they were discovered in 1923 by Nazi archeologists. During the fall of Nazi Germany, the scrolls were looted by an American soldier, and lay in an attic for decades. Until they were discovered by Evil Tyrant. Wadjet then appeared to him, and promised her blessing to him, and all who would worship her.

Organisation
High Priest: Wadjet speaks directly to him, and he commands all others.
Priests/Priestesses: Lower down on the food chain, they help me run things, and ensure that Wadjet's idol is never unattended.
Acolytes: Everyone else who worships Wadjet and supports her priests/priestesses.

Rituals

Basic worship of Wadjet: A gold idol of a nude female with an Egyptian hairstyle. The idol will be clothed with specially made clothing based on ancient Egyptian clothes. Incence must be burned in the sanctuary at all times, and there will be frequent animal sacrifices. The only human sacrifice will be if anyone tries to leave the cult. If that happens, they will be kidnapped, drugged, and sacrificed to appease Wadjet for the apostasy.

Snake Handling: Snakes are beloved to Wadjet, so snake handling is something all priests/priestesses must learn.

Initiation: Initiates must swear an oath to serve Wadjet for eternity, this is to be sealed by slitting their wrist, draining out some blood. The blood is mixed with red wine and incence, then drank by the initiate.

Basic Moral Teachings

Good and evil: All who do not follow the cult are servants of evil. In her mercy, Wadjet is willing to forgive those who abandon their ways and follow her. Those who are non believers mayt be killed, robbed, or otherwise harmed if it is done to advance the worship of Wadjet.

Sex: Prohibited with servants of evil. Within the cult, free sex is not only permitted, but encouraged.

Apostasy: If anyone is seduced back into the service of evil, there will be no mercy for him.

Personal possessions: All personal belongings must be donated to Wadjet, and will be used in common by all members.

Financing: Donations from new members. Some more charismatic members will be promoted to the priesthood, and search for missionaries. Ideally, we should aim for rich imbecils as our main objective. Possibly the cult might be modifed to worship some sort of sex goddess, and if the compound was in Nevada, we could run a brothel.

Cult location/place of worship: Not sure how this will be organised yet. An isolated compound with the main temple would be good.

Security: Since the forces of evil seek to destroy us, we will be armed to the teeth. However, such things will be done clandestinely, don't want to be another Waco. :ar15:

A fine cult, if I do say so myself. But this is just a basic outline. If I ever get around to actually founding a cult, I will have to put more thought into fleshing out it's beliefs a bit. BTW: I know there is almost no truth to the Egyptian history bit, but I imagine most of the cult members won't be smart enough to figure that out.:egypt:

Jawicism.

Everyone who joins gets to kiss my ass on a daily bases. For a small fortune, youre in. You get a funny hat to wear and a plastic moulding of my ass, so you can kiss it in the morning to brighten your day (part 1 of a 10 part daily ritual).

Those who dont join can go right ahead and kiss my ass anyway. :)

Drool is the God religon:

I am the one and only God. I created the human race to love, serve, and worship* me. If you don't do these things you don't get into heaven, but you don't go to hell in that case you just die.

*If you're haveing sex with me you don't have to worship me. I think that would be a little creepy.

Gangsterism...ism

1. U gotta teach whoeva busta a lesson
2. Drivebys and drive-thrus everyday
3. No Rich wanna-bes allowed
4. Speak slang
5. type 1337
6. u get reincarnated after death

computerisim we worship computers 20/6 the other 4/1 we play em :scan:

:spear: and thats how we guard em with deadly poison spears

Dowism

We worship the almighty Dow Jones Industrial Average and rejoice when it blesses us with dividends!

Top Bottom